This DataBent Databroke hacking app chooses 180 tracks from your precious collection, at random and hacks them into databent noise masterpieces that randomly range in length, volume and samplerate intensity.
As MP3 is an encoded audio format, without decoding, this app takes the raw encoded data and manoeuvres it at the single byte, millisecond frame, level by an algorithm into a wav file.
The results are insane, random and unique.
Each time the 'Scan Directories' button is pressed
Newest App just released.
The Industrial Synthe provides 10 preset instruments.
- Broken Lust - Burden - Cloama Scolding - Gristler - Grunt Kind - Industrial Violin - Red Venice - Slogun - TTLF - UK Noise Icon
Each instrument contains never before heard or used sounds.
Each instrument has been constructed using Additive Synthesis within the confines of the Android API.
No Samples have been used in this app.
There are no dials, buttons or knobs present within the applicati
To the Lovers, Farewell - 2017 - Nibiru vs BIQQ 1ZZ
01. Working Class UKIP Voter 04:06 02. Paracas Class Division 03:08 03. Weak Labour 2017 05:50 04. No Wing Third Positionism/Patriotism 04:21 05. Enki Sophmore Love Life 07:34 06. Opium Garage Dumbing Down 04:01 07. Conservative 06:21 08. Room 4, Secret Third Dynasty Chamber 01:00 09. Solo Test Output New Pedal 02:08 10. Puma Punka Construction Company 03:05 11. Agenda Of Trans 03:22
Further exploration into recognised instrum
[RVR0241] Tunnerminnerwait by HIV Hunk
1. Parperloihener clansman 03:05 2. Hard Reconcile In Corbyns Britain 03:04 3. PyrroAbbo, Removal Of That Type 03:42 4. Baiame 07:47 5. British Haus Muzak 03:07 6. Tunner, The Solo Is King 03:42 7. Charles II Of Spain, Pro Horse Rider 03:40 8. Dja Dja Wurrung 04:08 9. Alcheringa 06:15 10. Ku-Ring-Gai 03:36
This album focuses on a new direction in modern jazz, it stil retains the avant garde and clean production within the scales but now in
[RVR0240] Culling Mundanes by Auerbach
1. Southern Electro Sludge 03:22 2. Do Not Send Flowers To The Family, He Died Young 04:00 3. Babies First Culling 03:31 4. Rise My Stoke Mandeville Brethren 04:43 5. Respekt Da Kidz Redukzian 03:27 6. My Torrent Dls Infinite 04:04 7. Guitar As Violin Psychedelica 02:15 8. Jacuzzi Widow 03:27 9. Poise Strike Fail 04:34 10. SludgeyDollTryst 16:08
Auerbach return in true electronic sludge. What started in 2010 with the anthemic sludgestep masterpiece
[RVR00238] Cereal Without Milk Are Crisps by To The Lovers, Farewell
1. UK Noise Boyz 05:40 2. Lost Bird Watering Hole Pt 3 02:22 3. Under Nourishing The Newborn Lamb 03:32 4. Secondary Industrial Jam Pig Duo 09:22 5. UK Noise Scene Hero Returns 10:37 6. Lost Bird Watering Hole Pt 2 04:32 7. UK Noise Visionary 04:35 8. Trigger Clicking The Restless Squaw 04:00 9. Reverse Seether 01:00 10. Now Is The Time 03:42 11. The Codex Speaks 03:09 12. Industrial Jam Pig Uno 08:11 13. Lost
[RVR00237] What A Waste by H.I.V Hunk
1.Decimated Funk 03:10 2.Flash Master Grand 03:06 3.Gentle Day Of Parolee Fisting 02:22 4.Inferior White Funk Flare 03:13 5.Lump 04:11 6.Nervous Math 02:59 7.Sheen Of Humane Kindness 03:42 8.Burning The Chrome Wheel 03:42 9.Bruiser 02:59 10.Wrot Pizzed 03:03
A true implementation of stereo placement warping, initially taking on board the Braindance genre and splicing it down with theoretical mathcore. Dillinger escape plan crossed with Mike paradinia
[TTFLF0021] Boletus Pulch by To The Lovers, Farewell
1. Bilberry Sustenance 03:12 2. Boletus Squaw 02:54 3. Belsen Princess 02:45 4. Clitocybe Tang 03:09 5. Chanterelle Holocaust 03:00 6. Slush Hericium 03:05 7. Seated 03:08 8. Prince Of Dachau 03:09
All lyrics on this album are constructed from a mish mash of German, Latin and Italian. The delivery based on the tone of Pier Paulo Passolini amateur actors in his films. Guitar used is a very cheap Zennox Stratacaster through Bia
[TTLF0020] Psychadeel by To The Lovers, Farewell
1. Amanita Phalloides 02:58
2. Psychadeel 10:12
3. Clitocybe Rivulsar 02:54
4. Torn Legs Upside 05:58
5. Galerina Marginata 01:47
6. Slave At The Oceanic Heart 05:58
7. Syria 07:52
8. Passion For LSD Comedowns 07:03
9. Outstanding Performance 10:10
10.Hopeless and Old 10:18
A collection of straight Black metal tracks (Inspired by Burzum, Darkthrone and the expanse of ultra pri
[TTLF0018] The Car You Drive, The Women You Ride by To The Lovers, Farewell
1. Really Talented At The Internet 02:54
2. Weld Shut That Mouth 04:00
3. Nearing Our End I Suppose 04:21
4. Trip Hope 03:36
5. Birdsong Sax 03:01
6. A Turn For The Worst 03:11
7. Harmful Wares 03:28
8. Moderator Morons 03:10
9. Waterfront Selling 03:41
10. Seaman's Guide To Worldwide Game 03:01
Sax driven jazz fusion korg funk paradise
[RVR0171] Portrait Of A Being by Jim Lemons Artists bio: "Born in the space age I saw skyscrapers launched into the air, Apollo 14. Images shared, from b&w TVs to computers you carry in your pocket. Raised on cartoons and science fiction I have drawn and created stories and characters since I was a kid. Never afraid of using any tool to create with, I could figure out machines from time spent working on them and other things with my father. Exploring the mind and the unseen world has always
[TTLF0017] Seventh Sine Of A Seventh Sine by To The Lovers, Farewell
1. Sweat The Gabba Grind 02:28 2. BongoBongoLand 02:30 3. Using Presets Over Here! 03:01 4. Holocaust Bumbpa Greind 04:00 5. Fester 02:37 6. Parole Gig 03:20 7. Foster Dad Snickers 04:34 8. 3 Months Of Bad Pussy 02:37 9. Land Of Green Flowers 03:20 10. Truly Soft 04:51
A simple braindance album. free for a short spell.
[TTLF0016] Teletext Trance Squad by To The Lovers, Farewell
Written with the Argon synth, which captures that FM sound so well. The demoscene could be proud? An obvious nod to Ceephax Acid Crew. This album is free for a short time only.
[RVR00232] Modular Morons by To The Lovers, Farewell
After researching the cash cow that is the newish modular reboot movement was pretty disheartened to find most of the albums being released using euroracks and all the other expensive shit was powered by renoise or some external third party device. I smell sponsorship haha. You can get a torrent of all the obscure 60's and 70's moog album releases. Some are synth based others are purely modular and just show how much of that sound you ca