All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Secret Stairs vol.2 by Various Artists This time around, we have put together the cassette tape of works by artists from Japan and all over the world. The label is proud to announce the release of [Secret Stairs vol.2], which features the work of several up-and-coming producers including "Anitta", "Funktor", "A/Filatov", "Jaquarius", "CH415", as well as "Methodd", "JIN-CROMNYON", "lee", and "Caramel Chameleon", who have all released or remixed on the label, and "Yuki Tosaya" will also participate. The acid and electro, techno based tracks are sure to inspire you. Designed by SUNTRA, as in Vol.1, the content is even funnier than last time, and is a wonderful addition to the collection that you will want to have in your family.
  4. Click "Ignore" and filter out the people you don't want to see stuff from. Milwaukeeeee only posts in that thread, so you won't be missing much.
  5. Is this the engineer who told me it was illegal for me to be recording the 2008 AE show in Vancouver ("Hello that's illegal! This is Autechre's sound engineer, halloooooooo!!!")
  6. Heavy perc, pretty sick when it all comes together a few times in the track.
  7. Beautiful track, especially the last half. Adam is still the king of harmonically rich droning guitar tones.
  8. Huge influx of jocks in my favourite thread on my favourite idm forum. Don’t know where to turn.
  9. That shit doesn’t exist! And if someone claims that sean has asperger’s syndrome that person has never seen one.
  10. hates them so much but still has Gescom in his bio like they've put out music in the last 25 years
  11. That last video is awful, I only got 6min into it but all I heard is that algorithms that need to be retrained aren't intelligent, and that if you retrain and it's categorization matches the data but not what you meant, that's not intelligence. The video is lacking a proper definition of intelligence and seems more concerned with being condescending about a field she's isn't a part of. Online learning is theoretically possible and chatgpt already demonstrates a pretty good ability to interpret what you actually mean and fix it's own mistakes, exactly in the way she's saying is not happening in ML(also interestingly it's been shown that when chatgpt learns during inference [being corrected on a mistake, being explained a new procedure to carry out, or given examples to make a new category out of] , it's actually internally doing something very similar to the algorithm that trains it, just in a way that's erased when the context is erased). The only thing worse than the flood of annoying ai hype is the condescending anti hype coming from people who aren't aware of the facts that contradict what they are saying. But don't worry, there's no need to learn more and get things right, you have a huge audience of people who know no better than you do, which you can use to farm ad revenue.
  12. Salty because he lost his gf to one of those ae boys? Understandable. understandable... /gandalf
  13. goddamn! wheel snipe celly, boys hockey was the only sport I liked playing as a kid (mom couldn't afford all the ice gear so i played roller hockey, but still). such a fun game. perfect balance of grace and violence imo
  14. Makes abstract paintings and can't appreciate ae for what they do, calls it noise. Salty as hell
  15. They must have used the same equipment for this one as Dilankex remix
  16. it's now on the way to me. making some space for it currently GASsing for an Intellijel Cascadia:
  17. thats the first one i've seen and dude even post it on a forum "i released an album created w/Ai." ugh. "there's gonna be so much shit art" - already is but now it's gonna be people writing prompts thinking they have some special sauce. we all know the special sauce. anyway.. i took the opportunity in that thread to post those two Ai youtubes that take it all to task as the shitshow it is...
  18. i've seen at least one other 'ai generated album' and tried listening to it, it was shit. not interested in sharing so as not to feed these attempts for attention.
  19. and here we go https://uhuhtapes.bandcamp.com/album/a-i-explorations We Are The Music Makers | Volume One by Various
  20. He's claiming to be american graf artist Futura (fka Futura 2000) same work here https://www.icnclst.com/futura
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.