All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Anyone who appreciates Looney Tunes should give this a try. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12818328/
  3. New album of techno inspired tracks from 2024 https://jhok.bandcamp.com/yum rvpa-vh9b ab9b-6egx ra2w-yu2q vl9f-7y3t 6etx-efl7 z7nj-upv5 nmw8-engr m8jt-3efl bkb3-h7ej w3vw-v5fy eagq-635f 8fk7-g4na 2w3v-3q57 apa8-hz25 klfa-x7q4 ueab-je6a l6f5-y387 qzdf-7x7v f2qv-eqa9
  4. Relentless. Children of Light 12 is a free download. We Are The Music Makers | Volume One by VariousWe Are The Music Makers | Volume One by VariousWe Are The Music Makers | Volume One by Various
  5. the Logic of that just fails. Digital Performer is the best name for a kid.
  6. Today
  7. bingo. him quitting completely at 10 films is total BS. publicity stunt for the attention. he will no doubt jump into directing TV series stuff at some point, since we know that's what most of the rest of the industry has done.
  8. bruh. that was a reference to 1990 cyberpunk/horror b-movie Hardware. adding it in as a little homage was one of the best moves they pulled. the ending itself is fine, pretty much the same as the original. it's just the final fight that sucks.
  9. Are some of these tracks new (oldies)? I've not heard them before Going to see them in 2 weeks, wonder if they'll play all 7 hours As long as they don't play Belinda Carlisle over the top of Halcyon AGAIN
  10. Just listened to this, didn't recall seeing a thread for it but The Legendary Rubin Farr has made one. Nice one Rubin, Trent, Atticus and Boys Noize. In that order of importance
  11. Yea Im really enjoying this, too. It is very cinematic and also just cool to hear a different angle of 36.
  12. Absolutely loving this. I love that every time a fairly 'traditional' 36 album comes it out it always seems to be followed by one that does something really different with the sound. This is my favourite in a few years, I think.
  13. That £5 voucher is very generous, meaning they're only expecting me to spend £29.99 to get a handful of (but not all of the!) remixes. I know this is likely London Records's doing but it's fucking awful. Anyway, the book's very nice, comes with some replica flyers, a lot of detail about the album and the tracks, loads of scans of reviews and interviews from the time, a solid hour or more's reading. Would have liked at least a couple of paragraphs on the artwork, I really love Grant Fulton's weirdly idiosyncratic designs, but oh well. He didn't work on the art for the reissue so maybe he wasn't available. Listened to the first two discs so far, it's really nice to have lots of these tracks in high quality, especially Untitled/Torpedo Town. 'Open Mind Jam' is nice but, er, it's actually a jam on 'Omen'. 'The Other One' is ok, bit basic, can tell why it wasn't released. Still a bit sad there's not more in the way of unreleased material, Paul put a few bits on his Soundcloud a few years back that were enjoyable.
  14. So the digital expanded edition is £29 at a discount rate on their site, but for the same thing on Bandcamp, it's only £20?
  15. Here's a Youtube link for new track - 

16. And to see it in reality it'll cost you an additional 76 quid and to play it another seven hunner and to keep it in the cupboard 4 and a half grand
  17. likely a mockup and will actually look more like vomit
  18. I look a quick look at the first example over at https://chuck.stanford.edu/doc/examples/basic/demo0.ck 5::second + now => time later; while( now < later ) { <<<now>>>; 1::second => now; } <<<now>>>; The only thing that makes sense to me is the `now < later` part. <<<confusedaf>>>;
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.