All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Fuck yeah! Whatever is going on with the bass in that track sounds incredible. Kool Keith the man
  3. at the very least he would probably cut off military funding for Israel
  4. Okidokes - overall I love the whole vibe of the album - a really viceral audio journey with a great sound pallette, decent mixing,and overall a brilliant followup to BeUp The earworms are all starting to get familar after the 10th listen and i think this is were TJ really excels - his use of space, off-kilter percussive moments, melody changes.. lulling you in and the killer drum prgramming hooks making you anticipate whats coming, braindance to every little flurry and launch yourself into the joys of the magic he weaves. Stone cold classic
  5. oh thats shite about squarepusher.... the end of Vicar st Ae reminded me of his speeds/momentum/vibe. I hope they continue this... but it was a special end and everyone saw the boise nod to each oher before th "speedcrank" - pun intended
  6. Today
  7. Listening first track rn Good shit thx for sharing
  8. The hip jiggles 20 mins in for the scratching Ae hipped hoppedy, fuck I am tempted to go see them again that gig was amazing, I was hoping timo would have got squarepusher over by now To tour the new stuff, I still haven't got the album vinyl from bleep, ordered it at the same time as that dj fokus repress which they never got apparently
  9. word from everyone i read was that Dublin set was killer. looking forward to the soundboards dropping one day
  10. 1. Dub Schneider 06:07 2. Dachtekker 05:19 3. Matchpoint 05:46 4. Double Standard 05:56 5. The Bills 05:38 6. Stomp 05:40 7. Small Stone S700 05:34 We Are The Music Makers | Volume One by Various
  11. http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/vero-beach-popeyes-690753
  12. dublin set '23 - started on my hole, 20 ins in had to get up and head-nod with some hip-jiggling... 40 mins in was gloving it like a loon and the last 30 mins it was full shuffle-dance, hands in the air banging lunacy
  13. i'm glad this exists as it's a nice idea for certain artists who are already fairly prolific, but definitely not a blanket solution. i'd imagine for most artists this would eventually be perceived as a mundane chore.
  14. ra.co had some interesting thoughts on that matter: https://links.ra.co/e/evib?_t=56db52daed1340ed9759912c44bef532&_m=3c8ed8cac5f0498c9961fa0222b483e3&_e=wEXK6nERGCuDe7AnBs-hJje1AlcT0inzSq5k41qOWKCit7n2bY2sCQLKMSay_YbnwbxIakXm6017LgoZ0kE4Lw%3D%3D
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.