All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. So, here's the rundown, from what I can tell, of the Missing tracks list, now: Belfast (Original Jam) 9:47 Deeper (Edit) 4:06 – (Was on the 2018 Release… though not sure if Remastered) Chime 8:03 Midnight 5:07 Deeper 7:00 Son Of Chime (Live @ The Brain) 5:50 – (Son of Chime Live at Synergy though…) Satan (Edit) 3:40 – (Is The Industry Standard Edit from ’96 Satan Live the same mix?) Satan (Fade) 6:16 Chime (Friends Of Matthew Remix) 5:00 Open Mind (Funky Alternatives) 6:27 – (“Open Mind Jam” Is Very Similar) Satan Spawn 3:45 Chime (Live Style Mix) 6:47 And (Live Style Radio Mix) 4:19 Christmas Chime (Edit) 3:20 Christmas Chime 5:08 Also: for the completists... The 2 Mike Flowers "Mixes" and The Naughty Naughty "Remix" of Chime, and "Belfunk" by Sasha (Rejected Belfast Remix)
  3. 1. I don't necessarily buy that. I don't think he'd care enough about anyone except himself (even his child) to put in as much effort as he did / does with Twitter / X. 2. If so, what's so wrong with someone holding those beliefs, bruh?
  4. Today
  5. o00o

Ceephax Simulator

https://www.nathanmediaservices.co.uk/ceefax/
  6. Yeah, gottem, thanks always enjoy your stuff ^^
  7. We Are The Music Makers | Volume One by Various 1. Belfast (Remastered) 08:07 2. Belfast (7" Version - Remastered) 04:31 3. Belfast (Sasha Vs The Light Remix - Remastered) 09:49 4. Belfast / Wasted (Wasted Vocal Mix - Remastered) 07:02 5. Belfast / Wasted (Wasted Vocal Mix - Radio 'Oral' Fade - Remastered) 03:39 6. Belfast / Wasted (Wasted Vocal Mix - Edit - Remastered) 04:39
  8. That’s where DuckDuckGo comes in. SEO is usually optimized for Google. DDG doesn’t draw from Google search results. Ublock also works against ads when using Google. Give Firefox a try again if you haven’t used it in a while. It’s way more solid these days. I use safari occasionally and very rarely Opera. If I could migrate away from Gmail I would for sure. But fuck knows how many things I’ve signed up for with either of my Gmail accounts. Right that’s why I don’t use it.
  9. ra2w-yu2q 5x87-u83t gekd-enl7 yr3p-uav5 2mxg-e7gr agey-35fl 7vjm-jx6b vfg7-6p8x 7aux-yf3q l7mp-7mlz
  10. Google is somehow more aware what I'm trying to find sometimes, like it apparently uses my geolocation for ranking the results. This can be either good or bad depending on what I'm trying to find. So I keep switching between DDG and Google when needed. Bing.. Bing is weird. And now it's pushing Copilot way too hard. I just want the fucking search results not some chatbot. It's just a mess at this point.
  11. ARPA

zvλd

https://web.archive.org/web/20141018032959/https://141414.net/between cathedrals - matriarch (2012).zip
  12. Currently listening to Enbounce on repeat. Such a positive feelgood song. Would greatly serve as a final farewell song, fortunately it isn't. "Goodbye, we had a great time together, everything will be Ok" On a (mildly) negative side, I'm not 100% fine with those "wall of sound" machinegun drums. Kinda wishing for some higher dynamics percs which are eg in Go Plastic.
  13. The seo spam is in the results how does ublock help against that
  14. I typically use DuckDuckGo. Sometimes I use google. Once I scroll down passed the ads the results seem better than DuckDuckGo sometimes. Usually I go to google when I’m frustrated. But sometimes google frustrates as well and I go back to DuckDuckGo. I’ve not looked at kagi. Typically I’m going to the same sites all the time or typing in a website with a guess. Or asking a question with a couple key words. I use Adblock. It’s fine. I hate Firefox. I used it some back in the day and after a while it shit the bed routinely. Typically I use safari and once in a while chrome when safari is being dumb which is usually when I need to input stuff into a form. regarding the free principles the internet was founded on. I was trying to make a point that those principles were murder long ago for the most part.
  15. You can use DuckDuckGo or even google for the unimportant queries and leave kagi for the more advanced ones then you will never pass the 100 free search queries. I am currently paying for it and it’s really worth it. Also regarding free internet principles: google is not free you are paying with your data
  16. oh c'mon I wanna be able to post cute cat videos
  17. ublock origin, firefox and duckduckgo (duckduckgo does not call on Google search results) get rid of SEO adfuckery. All free. $5 a month now...oh and looking at their wikipedia page, huh how about that - a tiered business model
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.