All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. You said that last year, and the year before, and the year before that! Mike? Please!
  3. Lol I went through his whole back catalogue (well selected 4 or 5 tracks off every album) a few months ago and probably have another dozen albums to get through. Bonkers. But surprisingly the decent stuff is very decent indeed. This man keeps his listeners on their toes that's for sure.
  4. Yes Agora is a tip-top album. Strange I'm not much into his earlier, perhaps more famous LPs.
  5. Looking forward to this. Agora was in my top ten for the last decade.
  6. This new Metz album is the best thing Sub Pop’s put out since the days when Kurt was still around. Definitely doesn’t sound like it’s from that era, but it feels like it is. I guess the Wound Tight song does sound very early 90s Fugazi though come to think of it.
  7. https://www.fennesz.com/news/fennesz-in-2024 Fennesz will release a new album in september called Mosaic. I really enjoyed Agora and Senzatempo, so I hope this will be a banger. A digital single on may 3rd, and 20 year anniversary (WTF?!) release of Venice in June.
  8. Boomkat Exclusive. 500 copies. https://boomkat.com/products/ongaku-1-dub6
  9. Today
  10. Fallout only got stronger as it went on. Just watched all 4 of the new Conan O’Brien Must Go episodes on MAX. He travels to 4 different countries (Norway, Argentina, Thailand and Ireland) and makes an ass of himself and his fans in the process. The last 2 episodes were the best imo but all were fun.
  11. Okay. question for the Audio Nerds. The original album was apparently "Dimensionally Enhanced with B.A.S.E" A: What the hell does that even mean? B: Is it even an actual thing? I've never seen any other album mentioning it other than this one. C: Was the New Remaster also "Dimensionally Enhanced with B.A.S.E"?
  12. I did a vanity search with Bing Copilot and apparently I'm an engineer (true) and a racing enthusiast (wtf?)
  13. So, here's the rundown, from what I can tell, of the Missing tracks list, now: Belfast (Original Jam) 9:47 Deeper (Edit) 4:06 – (Was on the 2018 Release… though not sure if Remastered) Chime 8:03 Midnight 5:07 Deeper 7:00 Son Of Chime (Live @ The Brain) 5:50 – (Son of Chime Live at Synergy though…) Satan (Edit) 3:40 – (Is The Industry Standard Edit from ’96 Satan Live the same mix?) Satan (Fade) 6:16 Chime (Friends Of Matthew Remix) 5:00 Open Mind (Funky Alternatives) 6:27 – (“Open Mind Jam” Is Very Similar) Satan Spawn 3:45 Chime (Live Style Mix) 6:47 And (Live Style Radio Mix) 4:19 Christmas Chime (Edit) 3:20 Christmas Chime 5:08 Also: for the completists... The 2 Mike Flowers "Mixes" and The Naughty Naughty "Remix" of Chime, and "Belfunk" by Sasha (Rejected Belfast Remix)
  14. 1. I don't necessarily buy that. I don't think he'd care enough about anyone except himself (even his child) to put in as much effort as he did / does with Twitter / X. 2. If so, what's so wrong with someone holding those beliefs, bruh?
  15. o00o

Ceephax Simulator

https://www.nathanmediaservices.co.uk/ceefax/
  16. Yeah, gottem, thanks always enjoy your stuff ^^
  17. We Are The Music Makers | Volume One by Various 1. Belfast (Remastered) 08:07 2. Belfast (7" Version - Remastered) 04:31 3. Belfast (Sasha Vs The Light Remix - Remastered) 09:49 4. Belfast / Wasted (Wasted Vocal Mix - Remastered) 07:02 5. Belfast / Wasted (Wasted Vocal Mix - Radio 'Oral' Fade - Remastered) 03:39 6. Belfast / Wasted (Wasted Vocal Mix - Edit - Remastered) 04:39
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.