All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I'm liking the new Shogun, despite our main guy chewing the scenery like there's no tomorrow.
  3. i don’t think i’ve seen anything from Coogler but anyone other than Carter is probably a good idea. he was great in some ways but obv not the best at other things so letting the idea of an X-Files be taken on by another’s vision is potentially good, at least. i’ve still never watched the S10+ reboot stuff, trailers looked bad and i heard 90% bad reviews so didn’t want to even try.
  4. "If moving to Mars costs are, for argument's sake, $100,000, then I think you know, almost anyone can work and save up and eventually have $100,000 and be able to go to Mars if they want. We want to make it available to anyone who wants to go" - Elon Musk talking about how cheap it is for everyone to go to Mars
  5. https://www.reuters.com/technology/sam-bankman-fried-be-sentenced-multi-billion-dollar-ftx-fraud-2024-03-28/
  6. Today
  7. that article is from 2015...and we all know how those reboots turned out - dog shit I did find this more recent somewhat relevant article. was announced last year the powers that be are in fact trying to reboot it, sans Chris Carter: https://www.thewrap.com/x-files-reboot-ryan-coogler-chris-carter-blessing/
  8. I decided to do it all thru Soundcloud since I allready pay for that and have the option to monetize my tracks and release them on spotify and such. My previous versions of 5 tracks got me over 200+ streams there in a few days. So I will focus on Soundcloud and might involve bandcamp too. Might release thru soundcloud on Spotify and such, yet is not really needed. I decided to take advantage of the fact that I removed everything from stores I had on with Tunecore and actually remake those tracks with knowledge I gathered. I found that some people did not like the kick and that there was not enough bass. So I decided to put a sidechain on the basses and to remix it a bit. I also heared the kick was not punchy enough, I suspected the problem being an extra eq I placed on the kick ontop of an already good eq. I removed that eq which brought a lot of deep bass kick and it seems, according to others, it made the kick a lot better. So I uploaded the new version and will start anew. Have it running for monetizing also already. Could still use help with genre picking. I put my previous versions under Dance/EDM and it got me 200+ streams in a few days without promoting it. Yet I somehow believe that Electronic is a better fit. What do you all think?
  9. Dont sell your ticket yet! I’m still deciding and will let you know next week
  10. Fuck yeah! Whatever is going on with the bass in that track sounds incredible. Kool Keith the man
  11. at the very least he would probably cut off military funding for Israel
  12. Okidokes - overall I love the whole vibe of the album - a really viceral audio journey with a great sound pallette, decent mixing,and overall a brilliant followup to BeUp The earworms are all starting to get familar after the 10th listen and i think this is were TJ really excels - his use of space, off-kilter percussive moments, melody changes.. lulling you in and the killer drum prgramming hooks making you anticipate whats coming, braindance to every little flurry and launch yourself into the joys of the magic he weaves. Stone cold classic
  13. oh thats shite about squarepusher.... the end of Vicar st Ae reminded me of his speeds/momentum/vibe. I hope they continue this... but it was a special end and everyone saw the boise nod to each oher before th "speedcrank" - pun intended
  14. Listening first track rn Good shit thx for sharing
  15. The hip jiggles 20 mins in for the scratching Ae hipped hoppedy, fuck I am tempted to go see them again that gig was amazing, I was hoping timo would have got squarepusher over by now To tour the new stuff, I still haven't got the album vinyl from bleep, ordered it at the same time as that dj fokus repress which they never got apparently
  16. word from everyone i read was that Dublin set was killer. looking forward to the soundboards dropping one day
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.