All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I don't understand why you wouldn't just mime along to a pre-recorded set like everyone else? Besides, I want minimal manipulation so I can Shazam the cuts I'm into lol. That's what I love and hate about Surgeon--hands down the most "No Result" DJ I've ever tried to poach.
  3. it's like people buying those shitty stupid looking Yeezy sneakers because they just came out and dude was first in line so has the rare thing which makes him cool because people are fucking shallow and stupid. the video is sped up but.. well..
  4. Today
  5. I can't understand the mentality behind someone just looking at that blocky piece of shit and being like "yep, I want that". let alone whatever issues it might have with exploding or falling apart or whatever.
  6. Six hours worth of Green album on Spotify. Including two live gigs from '91 and some lovely Mutation remixes.
  7. lol now we finally know
  8. Yesterday
  9. https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/music/2024/04/18/dickey-betts-interview-writing-ramblin-man-allman-brothers-hit-songs/73373833007/ RIP Dicky Betts, one of the main guys in The Allman Brothers Band
  10. there's no joke. the person who made that happen should be punished somehow.. something appropriate. it's awful. i don't want to see everything get ruined because "we can". there's no sacred cows but for fuck's sake spare us all this endless horseshit of nonsense novelties.
  11. he had a long history of depression and was hospitalized for a bit because of it. he wrote a lot about depression and did it as well as anyone has. you can google "david foster wallace depression quotes" and get a lot of returns. it's a bummer because he was on meds that worked but they were older meds and had some side effects that can make parts of life difficult. he was married and wanted to start a family so after lot's of thought and discussion w/his doctors they switched his meds. the new meds didn't work well. and as happens sometimes when switching those kinds of meds.. you can't go back.. because sometimes the old meds won't work any more because the brain.. synapses do a thing where they close off to those particular chemicals and the receptors do no update. he tried to go back to the olds but no go. so, he hung in there as long as he could I guess and was still writing. one or two of his friends said he was writing to simply escape boredom. then at some point in 2008 he hung himself in his kitchen. his final totally unfinished novel was released after he died. kind of a mixed bag of brilliance and tedium and half baked stuff. but the brilliant parts are brilliant. but suicide and depression are deep in a lot of his work. he handles it amazingly well and makes ideas about it very relatable. but reading it all after he died felt more revealing to me. had a different feel of course.
  12. Well then, head over to visual Lustmord central, apparently → https://waynebarlowe.com/artwork/hell/
  13. oof. send them a message and walk it back or tell them you just committed to something for a certain amount of time or whatever... it's a fine line of obvious bullshit vs. a convincing story.. but the other option is to fess up and tell them you spoke w/o thinking and are obligated to hold up your end for other clients. you never know.. they could say "Well, we're prepared to offer you $1 billion and a foosball table"
  14. I don't get the joke but hopefully the finger gets lost!
  15. whoever made the mona lisa rap should lose a finger
  16. Found this from the literal academic website of one of the creators of ChucK: https://www.cs.princeton.edu/~prc/ChucKU/
  17. Wife and I just finished it. Was mostly entertaining, but felt kinda forced and thin at times.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.