IGNORED

Studio Sessions - clean source

Guest KarakasaMusic

Once again I'm calling for a clean source of these. If anyone knows the cleanest source of these files please share. i know there are a few versions in many different bit rates floating around. If watmm could have the "definite" best source, i would like to add these to the download manager.

First one ive got :

199x Wagon Christ Live @ Studio Session 1.mp3

72:48

128KBPS

Second :

199x Wagon Christ Live @ Studio Session 2.mp3

49:14

128KBPS

and ive got another

A few years ago

2000 Luke Vibert Live @ Studio Sessions Mix 06.11.2000.MP3

65:27

320KBPS

im not really sure for the date , its say that on the tag informations files

maybe ?

Cheerss

i'm not catsonearth, thats another user. i wouldnt mind looking over your other files, i have them at 256 and i want to see which ones are better, rest assured if mine are higher quality you'll get them in return.

Studio sessions were originally thought to have been tracks from a cd that luke handed out at a show, however he later said in an interview that they were tracks stolen from his studio.

there's about 20-30 tracks some are hip/hop mixes others are really nice tracks like Cheeba Cheeba.

when i download it , the man tell me its an original file , i think its a real studio mix from vibert , what do you think ??

i would like to have your opinion

and happy you love it

Cheers

ernsy/jectA

when i download it , the man tell me its an original file , i think its a real studio mix from vibert , what do you think ??

i would like to have your opinion

and happy you love it

Cheers

ernsy/jectA

i'm more inclined to believe the 320files you sent were a studio mix since there is no audience noise, but it is a seperate entity from the studio sessions, it claims to be a mix of the stuff from studio sessions.

http://www.djouls.com/lukevibert/rarities....#studiosessions

i thought the studio sessions were like very bootleggy unclearable sampledelic stuff, right? i only listened to half this mix so far, maybe the second half gets into that? either way, i'm always cool with more Vibert files. thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

i upped the version of studio sessions i have/ it only has 9 tracks as opposed to the supposed 11 tracks, although the second track is long enough to contain three tracks, which should even things out. still i'm not sure, so if anyone has the 11 track version of studio session 1, give it here and i'll compare notes and make sure everything is in order.

edit: pulling these down/ there seems to be some obvious descrepency here/ i dont seem to have the complete version

bump added Studio Session 2 as given to me by Ernsy. although djouls lists track-7 as being about 20sec shorter, the one up seems to be the correct version. still its a pitiful 128kbs, but it seems to be the purest source on the internet.

studio sessions: revisited

i think i got all the questions answered that i'm going to get answered.

Studio Session 1 is up with the exception of tracks 07. This Stuff Is Fresh, 09. Memory Towel, 11. Piano Playa Hata which are the exact same versions as the official releases

Studio Session 2 is up, with the exception of track 8 which was released on "Stop The Panic", the version from studio sessions is exactly the same except it fades out halfway through, every other element is unchanged.

quality: i previously uploaded studio session 1 in 256kbs, however this version was sourced from the 128kbs version, so you are better off deleting the 256kbs files and downloading the new ones. the 128kbs version of both studio sessions seem to be the purest source unfortunately.

Archived