IGNORED

Private afx twin pics

phillie-t

rdjcartoon.gif

rdj.jpg

rdjmask.jpg

aphexcomic.jpg

hey they are like SOO kinda cool! Fred dude! did u like make the comic>? u pretty darned good at the ole' drawing! hay!

hay could u do a picture of afx fighting with vibert and squarepusher! that would be hellafied friesh!

rdjcartoon.gif

rdj.jpg

rdjmask.jpg

aphexcomic.jpg

hey they are like SOO kinda cool! Fred dude! did u like make the comic>? u pretty darned good at the ole' drawing! hay!

hay could u do a picture of afx fighting with vibert and squarepusher! that would be hellafied friesh!

yah i saved your thred

edit: LOL!

i drawed a map to his secret house where he throws water balloons off the roof at people!!

rdjmap.jpg

ralph now i think ur being kinda sarcastic. like u think my topic is kinda stupid. well i cant believe no one has afx pics.

please post now! high res is very cool too.!

as we all know afx is magical does anyone have private or personal pics of afx twin they can post up.

pics that no one else has seen.

Thanks in advance.

Afx's 1 fan.

yes please i need to see pictures of him with that just-woke-up hair cuz i dunno if he's 100% potential-soulmate-material, and i like to think you can totally judge someone by how shitty they look right when they wake up in the morning.

because, hey, its impossible to like the music without going balls-out gay for the gay. i've tried for 10 years, ask any self-respecting bbs member here who tells me to shut up or at least use less words, i'm the gayest of the gay. i'm so gay that i wear a marooney-purple shirt with a big giant Q on it in order to brand myself the alpha-queer that will and grace writers wet dream about being.

for namedropping, q-ambient wear shirt vintage 1994 style like i'm still thinking american post-raving is cool. but i did like their jeans, pity they had to disappear.

I AM THE AMERICAN DREAM. and america tells its citizens that all the creative/interesting/whatever ones are gay, kind of a societal defense mechanism.

however, mister james, no societal defense mechanism can save you from the homoerotic wunderblast of internet shit talking that i bring to the table each and every day. out of respect i won't rap it for you, as i only rap when i'm in a locker room with my electronic music heroes for reasons obvious to everyone who says "fuck sinicalypse" without acknowledging the first part of the sentence "in 2014 there will be a line of models queued up around the block to...." would so totally know.

i drawed a map to his secret house where he throws water balloons off the roof at people!!

rdjmap.jpg

ralph now i think ur being kinda sarcastic. like u think my topic is kinda stupid. well i cant believe no one has afx pics.

please post now! high res is very cool too.!

dude, its just like there's some of us who make aphex twin dickriding threads too... and we embellish a bit and try to make an extreme situation, much akin to a wonderful rap album i've been oh so jocking called "dare iz a DARKSIDE" by the mighty redman

in fact since im internet alpha troll i'm gonna go make a post that gets me some red hot car without having to make love to the pusher's internet ego.

ooh contest, if you locked 100 diehard squarepusher internet supporters in a room with 100 diehard aphex twin supporters, told each respective group that the other group is claiming that their magnate invented "drill and bass", who wins this battle royale and how?

i'm going with squarepusher fans cuz the uber-hardcores are likely more acid bathed. altho the guile of the aphex-fan-anima would mean that they could escape certain death, resurrect, and talk bjork into letting them open for her with 30 min jet engine cover band prowess just to one up those bastard squarepushers who think they're the fucking daddy.

but everyone blows off bjork, evidently, so it doesnt make you special. it just makes you hilariously sane.

as we all know afx is magical does anyone have private or personal pics of afx twin they can post up.

pics that no one else has seen.

Thanks in advance.

Afx's 1 fan.

yes please i need to see pictures of him with that just-woke-up hair cuz i dunno if he's 100% potential-soulmate-material, and i like to think you can totally judge someone by how shitty they look right when they wake up in the morning.

because, hey, its impossible to like the music without going balls-out gay for the gay. i've tried for 10 years, ask any self-respecting bbs member here who tells me to shut up or at least use less words, i'm the gayest of the gay. i'm so gay that i wear a marooney-purple shirt with a big giant Q on it in order to brand myself the alpha-queer that will and grace writers wet dream about being.

for namedropping, q-ambient wear shirt vintage 1994 style like i'm still thinking american post-raving is cool. but i did like their jeans, pity they had to disappear.

I AM THE AMERICAN DREAM. and america tells its citizens that all the creative/interesting/whatever ones are gay, kind of a societal defense mechanism.

however, mister james, no societal defense mechanism can save you from the homoerotic wunderblast of internet shit talking that i bring to the table each and every day. out of respect i won't rap it for you, as i only rap when i'm in a locker room with my electronic music heroes for reasons obvious to everyone who says "fuck sinicalypse" without acknowledging the first part of the sentence "in 2014 there will be a line of models queued up around the block to...." would so totally know.

you've gone blinking bonkers love!!!! Afx pics?..like, you have?

richard_d_james_closeup.jpg

For another Aphex Twin album, Selected Ambient Works, Vol. 2, Richard James was not very successful. The music industry did not thing highly of Aphex Twin's second album. Therefore, he decided to change his music a bit and go back to what he loved: Acid House. He became inspired by Marilyn Manson and Nine Inch Nails.

richard_d_james_closeup.jpg

For another Aphex Twin album, Selected Ambient Works, Vol. 2, Richard James was not very successful. The music industry did not thing highly of Aphex Twin's second album. Therefore, he decided to change his music a bit and go back to what he loved: Acid House. He became inspired by Marilyn Manson and Nine Inch Nails.

that is beautiful. It reminds me of when i first heard Druqks. when i first heard the peppered piano tracks. heart warming and about 200% more.

well i do have my private self-made paparazzi pictures because like i needed it. dude. how can i live my life on great music quality weed and 34Cs? i obviously need to permeate the asshole of every person i ever buy a musical record from, this is my greater purpose in life of which the internet has made obvious to me.

so basically, while richard (we're so beyond first name basis, but actually he told me to start up a website called buyaphexsecrets.com where i can sell off pet names he's more responsive to, i get 50% of the profits and 100% of the restraining order) said "fuck off and die fucker don't make me call up DMX (did he mean the rapper or the krew? obviously the rapper cuz richard dont roll like no bitch) and get some pipe hittin African Americanz up in here to handle this.

but like, hey, maybe i can release a 20k clip of the first 15 vertical centimeters of the track (freudian slip, i meant picture- heh heh heh) to get everyone hyped up, definitely show i'm one of dude's friends therefore i can rag on the whole damn board, and while i'm at it i'll turn the whole thing into a joke about the phil-meister as opposed to overkilling my point on the aphecksual worshipping of teh 2006er.

much love mister T, as you've replaced the big scary black guy as mister T in my ghettospacechickenfunk vernacular lexicon.

well i do have my private self-made paparazzi pictures because like i needed it. dude. how can i live my life on great music quality weed and 34Cs? i obviously need to permeate the asshole of every person i ever buy a musical record from, this is my greater purpose in life of which the internet has made obvious to me.

so basically, while richard (we're so beyond first name basis, but actually he told me to start up a website called buyaphexsecrets.com where i can sell off pet names he's more responsive to, i get 50% of the profits and 100% of the restraining order) said "fuck off and die fucker don't make me call up DMX (did he mean the rapper or the krew? obviously the rapper cuz richard dont roll like no bitch) and get some pipe hittin African Americanz up in here to handle this.

but like, hey, maybe i can release a 20k clip of the first 15 vertical centimeters of the track to get everyone hyped up, definitely show i'm one of dude's friends therefore i can rag on the whole damn board, and while i'm at it i'll turn the whole thing into a joke about the phil-meister as opposed to overkilling my point on the aphecksual worshipping of teh 2006er.

much love mister T, as you've replaced the big scary black guy as mister T in my ghettospacechickenfunk vernacular lexicon.

Dude do u have afx pic?

Archived