Jump to content

m0rb1d

Members
  • Content Count

    52
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

6 Neutral

1 Follower

About m0rb1d

  • Rank
    New Member

Previous Fields

  • Country
    United States

Profile Information

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    http://insergent.bandcamp.com/

Recent Profile Visitors

417 profile views
  1. I watched Patton Oswald’s special recently on Netflix and it was good, but afterwards he did an advertisement for another special from a comedian named Bob Rubin called Oddities and Rarities and I was blown away. It’s nested in his special in the Netflix menus as another episode. What a wonderful and captivating maniac. He has like 300 followers on YouTube and a video of his standup from almost ten years ago that’s pretty funny, but his special is a super refined version of it. Highly recommended. Kind of like Steven Wright if he replaced sleep with cocaine.
  2. Yeah. He is 99% of my love of this forum with Rdj and Schlitze making up the remaining 1%. I feel like I owe him at least an ounce of weed.
  3. A puppet version of a really old Eminem.
  4. I feel like that cowbell part in 1st 44 is the Rytm cowbell parameter locked. Same with the kick.
  5. Oh my god I love this. Feeding all my samplers with it immediately.
  6. Crying in your face @ 2:40 cue the lushness. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhMukHbUYJ0
  7. https://writhing.bandcamp.com/releases No synths or anything in here but lots of crazy tape manipulation going on. All flanging, delays and chorusing are all caused by cassette tape layers falling out of time with eachother because of the shitty motor in my old cassette player and by applying pressure to the tape. Here's some of the vocals soloed to show some of the crazy modulation effects happening. https://soundcloud.com/insergent/funruiner-loops
  8. Wow. The only copy of Ultravisitor I have is a pirated copy from years ago, and it didn't include Tetra Sync so this thread is my first time hearing it. Buy your music kids.
  9. Wow cool! I always thought that was just the character of the sampler they were using or something. I'll have to try this on my ESI-32!
×
×
  • Create New...