IGNORED

Coping with rejection.

SeparateHold

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Amen Lare said:

It's actually OK to kill yourself... jus'sayin

Not cool, I did this and wouldn't recommend it. There's just nothing. Luckily I uploaded my neural imprint to the watmm mainframe just before so I could live here forever like that episode of black mirror except with less lesbian sex

2 minutes ago, Amen Warrior said:

Not cool, I did this and wouldn't recommend it. There's just nothing. Luckily I uploaded my neural imprint to the watmm mainframe just before so I could live here forever like that episode of black mirror except with less lesbian sex

Amen, brother

I'm not suggesting he should, butt... he got options

4 hours ago, KovalainenFanBoy said:

I remember getting dumped after a 2 year relationship,..

You gotta bump those numbers up. Those are rookie numbers.

@NewYorkNowhere

But seriously: Braintree said it about expectations.

Ugly truths help. Like, stop bullshitting yourself. You are not the centre of the universe (it's your ego causing this pain). Accept others have a life to live and want what's best for themselves. That often has nothing to do with you and your adequacy. The residual pain is flushed through some good cardio and a walk in the woods.

7 minutes ago, yekker said:

I recommend a tab of acid once a week for introspection.

You're saying this almost as if you are being sarcastic and think it's a bad idea to do that. A lot of people have better lives from eating acid regularly. It's certainly more healthy than going to church

4 hours ago, Amen Warrior said:

I think I would've asked a question like this around the age of 16. Now I'm approaching my mid 30s, my advice to my 16 year old self would probably be just bang as many people as possible.

I got very hung up on one specific person in my teens and definitely missed out on a couple of years of excellent shagging around because of it.

I'm 18, and the reason I wanted to ask around here is because alot of the ppl here are older and more experienced than I am. It's helped alot and given me alot to think about.

49 minutes ago, cichlisuite said:

Ugly truths help. Like, stop bullshitting yourself. You are not the centre of the universe (it's your ego causing this pain). Accept others have a life to live and want what's best for themselves. That often has nothing to do with you and your adequacy. The residual pain is flushed through some good cardio and a walk in the woods.

This may have been the best advice here actually. It's hard to not feel like stuff is meant to hurt you specifically, but everyone is going thru their own shit.

3 hours ago, MadameChaos said:

Don't worry about it, people are cunts and you are better off moving to a desert island and making your own friends out of coconuts.

This could easily turn into Swiss Army Man.

58 minutes ago, dingformung said:

You're saying this almost as if you are being sarcastic and think it's a bad idea to do that. A lot of people have better lives from eating acid regularly. It's certainly more healthy than going to church

Fair enough I've never touched the stuff. My dad used to do it and he's a bit of a retard the way he talks about spirituality.

55 minutes ago, NewYorkNowhere said:

I'm 18, and the reason I wanted to ask around here is because alot of the ppl here are older and more experienced than I am. It's helped alot and given me alot to think about.

thanks for pointing this out. if you're only 18, then chalk this up to one of those life experiences that you will ultimately forget about one day. I've been married almost 10 years and don't even remember what heartbreak feels like. hell, I'd like to feel something like this again. now I just sit around with the wife, think about when the next meal comes, and wonder how much wine I'm going to drink tonight.

4 minutes ago, zero said:

I've been married almost 10 years and don't even remember what heartbreak feels like. hell, I'd like to feel something like this again. now I just sit around with the wife, think about when the next meal comes, and wonder how much wine I'm going to drink tonight.

Youth is wasted on the young.

1 hour ago, dingformung said:

it this a serious post? I only know a few people who take acid regularly and I'd say they'd be better off instead taking it rarely

Fuck off if you’re even jokingly recommending suicide. Wtf?

Suicidal idealization/ideation is not something to joke about even online. I’ve been there and it’s not a good place.

Archived