IGNORED

post a pic of the view from your window

cruising for burgers

1 minute ago, brian trageskin said:

i've lived in brive-la gaillarde for a bit a few years ago. varg vikernes live in corrèze too, i'm sure you two have a lot in common lol

I'm not too far from Brive. I don't think I've interacted with varg vikernes yet. I'll do a snoop. Thanks! If you're ever in the area again, give us a shout.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thu Zaw said:

I'm not too far from Brive. I don't think I've interacted with varg vikernes yet. I'll do a snoop. Thanks! If you're ever in the area again, give us a shout.

Just googled Varg. Didn't realise he was a musician. First thing I found was a french report about his arrest. lordy. Poor guy.

Edit: having just read the Wiki page on him, I think I'm probably good not reaching out. Uh, lots of drama there. 

Edited by Thu Zaw

17 minutes ago, Thu Zaw said:

Just googled Varg. Didn't realise he was a musician. First thing I found was a french report about his arrest. lordy. Poor guy.

yeah he's a notorious promoter of far-right ideology and paganism among other things. became internationally famous when the media covered his sentence to prison for killing another black metal dude (he's always claimed self-defense btw). he's not particularly fond of people who don't share his worldview lol. his music's pretty great though, if you're into that kind of stuff.

Edited by brian trageskin
  • Like 1

Just now, brian trageskin said:

yeah he's a notorious promoter of far-right ideology and paganism among other things. became internationally famous when the media covered his sentence to prison or killing another black metal dude (he's always claimed self-defense btw). he's not particularly fond of people who don't share his worldview lol. his music's pretty great though, if you're into that kind of stuff.

Metal completely passed me by, so I'd never heard of him. I'm all for meeting people different to me but don't think our worldviews align, to be honest. He seems very attached to his visual aesthetic aligning with his political and social views, and music style. Whereas I'm really not into the idea of identity being inextricable linked to symbology or ideology.

Just now, brian trageskin said:

yeah in case that wasn't clear, i was just kidding when i said you had a lot in common  :trollface:

I read that he spent a year in Iraq as a kid. I thought (hoped)maybe that was the connection you were going for. ? 

• 3 weeks later...

view3.thumb.jpeg.e0178606368b540b0251856c95f891b2.jpegThere's a little bird in this picture that came to snag a spider that'd been up all night working on its web. Birds are cunts.                                

view2.thumb.png.ea83d03b0ead572cfd7bd6aa20b3841f.pngview1.thumb.jpg.479aebf5931e4def826ba7a1319623cb.jpg

Edited by user
Where the fuck is Tim J by the way?
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Hopefully enjoying late spring somewhere in Portugal

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, user said:

view3.thumb.jpeg.e0178606368b540b0251856c95f891b2.jpegThere's a little bird in this picture that came to snag a spider that'd been up all night working on its web. Birds are cunts.                                

view2.thumb.png.ea83d03b0ead572cfd7bd6aa20b3841f.pngview1.thumb.jpg.479aebf5931e4def826ba7a1319623cb.jpg

that's quite the view you got there!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, brian trageskin said:

that's quite the view you got there!

I know. It’s ridiculous. 

• Like 1
  • Burger 1

2 hours ago, dingformung said:

16224485208078662746725879750221.thumb.jpg.0d93504c1bb9d06a0c90861931d35b12.jpg16224485561828195025257568886872.thumb.jpg.607341ac447b43b7cc3fdb0b07978dd7.jpg16224486084375199280599159379386.thumb.jpg.86ea04d10b7377213b9df96d17eb5a31.jpg

Let's be real, you spend most of you time curled up under that table don't you?

• Haha 2
  • Burger 1

30 minutes ago, Silent Member said:

Let's be real, you spend most of you time curled up under that table don't you?

i would but the construction site next door is too damn noisy. i shpuld kill one of the workers and put his head on a spear so the ithers see it and dont ever come close to my precious home again. fucking cunts

i want their intestines, i would dry them and use as decoration to make my home more pretty and also their skulls. id eat rheir eyeballs

• Thanks 1
  • Burger 2

3 hours ago, dingformung said:

i would but the construction site next door is too damn noisy. i shpuld kill one of the workers and put his head on a spear so the ithers see it and dont ever come close to my precious home again. fucking cunts

i want their intestines, i would dry them and use as decoration to make my home more pretty and also their skulls. id eat rheir eyeballs

Y’right, man? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, xox said:

Y’right, man? 

I know, right? where is this "Swami Ding" that has been hanging out here of late? I think Patrick Bateman must have hacked his account.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, zero said:

I know, right? where is this "Swami Ding" that has been hanging out here of late? I think Patrick Bateman must have hacked his account.

Actually i see it as equally worrisome… 

• Haha 3

On 5/30/2021 at 4:05 PM, user said:

My life goal for a number of years is to have a studio overlooking a harbor. 

Your life > my life

• Haha 1