IGNORED

Call Super - Every Mouth Teeth Missing

species8472

1 hour ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

New artist to me, but listening to the previews it sounds really good?

He’s got a few tunes tucked away in his back catalogue which are really stunning. 

This is one of my favourites

When I was a youngster I was obsessed with Style Wars and the book Subway Art, I still love them. This track always had a powerful  effect on me and makes me think of a freshly sprayed train leaving the station and riding across the tracks early morning across New York City in 1984. I have no idea why (I guess maybe one of the sounds to me like a train lol). It’s one of the most visceral tracks I’ve ever heard, I think it maybe unique to me though ?

Edited by beerwolf

18 minutes ago, Extralife said:

This is good, but does not come close to his debut Suzi Ecto, IMO.

Suzi Ecto is definitely one to check. Also some of his EPs have been killer: The Present Tense, Migrant. 

His stuff since about 2016 hasn't moved me as much. Haven't listened to this one yet. 

sounds great. suzi ecto is definitely a high point for him, but i find arpo and this as well to be really awesome albums.

the ondo fudd - blue dot ep is possibly one of his best.  was also an ondo fudd double pack from last year that is dope.

big fan! cool to see him on incienso as well.

• Like 1