IGNORED

Find the bathtub

Squee

30 minutes ago, hijexx said:

Yeah I found it just wondering around. I sent it to someone else last night and they said they couldn't find it. Seems like the mobile version won't let you click into the girls gone wild room

For some reason I can't click into the GGW room on the other link posted at the top of this page.

2 hours ago, randomsummer said:

For some reason I can't click into the GGW room on the other link posted at the top of this page.

Yeah, same here. They're locking us out!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, hijexx said:

image.thumb.png.5cf0511ecbc8aae5d03bde09ea77d3fc.png

There's even one on the floor that you can't see from that angle. Ridiculous that they would have an operation like that these days.

https://waxy.org/2020/10/the-house-on-blue-lick-road/

Selling the House

Troy Curtis is selling his unusual home for a good reason: he needs more space. He’s looking for a larger building that can handle his growing business and overflowing inventory.

Emptying out the house before selling simply wasn’t an option, since he needs the funds from the sale to buy the larger property.

So, he let the realtor come in to shoot the virtual tour in its current packed state. The 3D photographer told Curtis that it typically takes him 30-40 minutes to shoot a house of that size, but going up and down every aisle, it took over three hours to capture it all.

The Response

Curtis was aware that people were talking about his house, but he wasn’t clear how viral it was going online. He doesn’t have a Twitter account, and his phone wasn’t able to view the virtual tour, though some friends mentioned it to him on Facebook.

He seemed excited that people were finding it, and that it would bring more viewers to his listing, but then two strange things happened unrelated to our conversation:

1. The link to the 3D walkthrough was removed from the listing.
  2. When loading the walkthrough directly, you can’t get to the bathtub anymore.

I quickly called him back, and he was puzzled that it was gone. He never asked for them to remove it, and certainly never told them to change the walkthrough.

He called his broker on the other line, and we quickly learned why they blocked it off: Girls Gone Wild.

The room right before the bathtub is filled with shelves of Girls Gone Wild DVDs, and the DVD covers are clearly visible. The brokerage agent felt it was inappropriate, so removed the links and blocked off that room, making it impossible to get to the bathtub.

Troy Curtis is hoping the brokerage company changes it back.

He was really hoping to unload some of those Girls Gone Wild DVDs as souvenirs to people who won the game.

• Like 2