IGNORED

Autechre - PLUS 20.11.20

Blir

3 minutes ago, subsub said:

marhide sounds like when you are in the gents at a service station and you are minding your own business drying your hands with the hand dryer, then someone starts using the one next to you, and shorty afterwards another dude powers up the one to your other side.

lol

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

X4 is all that I can make it to.  I immediately have to replay it.  Worth all of the buildup into this epic monster!  Long time lurker, rarely post....but, this single track is worth all of the GONKS!!!

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, subsub said:

marhide sounds like when you are in the gents at a service station and you are minding your own business drying your hands with the hand dryer, then someone starts using the one next to you, and shorty afterwards another dude powers up the one to your other side.

lots of cowbells in bathrooms where yr at?

^someone else mentioned EP7 too, and i agree with y’all. the sorta slower FM-type grooves and some of the playfulness i think made me think of it when listening this morning. 

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

I just had a boring lunch break so I decided to crunch some Ae numbers.

Total output since Exai came out equals 51.02944 hours or 2 days, 3 hours, 1 minute, and 46 seconds.

I got 19 hours, 31 minutes, 18 seconds of non-live stuff, and then added it to 1 day, 7 hours, 30 minutes, and 28 seconds of live shows.

I'm pretty sure I included everything. My list of non live stuff was the following:

Exai + keyosc, L-event, JNSN/spl47, SIGN + n cur, PLUS, elseq 1-5, NTS Session 1-4, Warp Tapes, and lastly syptixed from that Bleep compilation

Edited by YELLOW
  • Thanks 3

18 minutes ago, dingformung said:

p1p2 where

where is it i want it

immediately!

i demand it

it's in japan apparently.

3 minutes ago, auxien said:

someone else mentioned EP7 too, and i agree with y’all.

it's the static i tell ya.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, YELLOW said:

Total output since Exai came out equals 51.02944 hours or 2 days, 3 hours, 1 minute, and 46 seconds.

I got 19 hours, 31 minutes, 18 seconds of non-live stuff, and then added it to 1 day, 7 hours, 30 minutes, and 28 seconds of live shows.

I'm pretty sure I included everything. My list of non live stuff was the following:

Exai + keyosc, L-event, JNSN/spl47, SIGN + n cur, PLUS, elseq 1-5, NTS Session 1-4, Warp Tapes, and lastly syptixed from that Bleep compilation

forgot sinistrail sentinel

17 minutes ago, YELLOW said:

This gem always gets lost in the shuffle. If it were part of NTS - it would get so much more love. Fantastic track...

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, kirm said:

Yeah also getting ep7 / Confield vibes from this... sooo good. X4 is the one right now 

well, i still hear reminiscences of ep7 and confield too, but when i posted the analogy between left blank and ecol 4 i started collecting facepalms :facepalm:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, jules said:

This gem always gets lost in the shuffle. If it were part of NTS - it would get so much more love. Fantastic track...

Yes - this track is some next level chit. The highest point of that period, which had lots of highs....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jules said:

Video unavailable
The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

5 hours ago, dcom said:

Autechre has done a Malevich sequence - Circle (Oversteps), Black Square (Exai), Cross (Plus Sign).

1923-Black-Square-Cross-Circle-by-Kazimi

Surely it’s reference to a PlayStation controller as these are the albums made on Music2000 on PS1....

not to be outdone by Richards Novation synth, the boys are working with Sony on a PlayStation pad with a midi port.

X4 ??

6 hours ago, Blir said:

all you bitches moaning about SIGN not having enough beets. well there are bare beets in PLUS. X4 is chock full of sick beets

How to Cook Beets (3 Best Ways!) – A Couple Cooks

Coincidentally  one of my tasks of the day was to process these two huge bags of beets that I bought.

Perfect task for first listen!  :emotawesomepm9::emotawesomepm9::emotawesomepm9::emotawesomepm9::emotawesomepm9:

IMG_7537.jpg

12 minutes ago, Draft78 said:

well, i still hear reminiscences of ep7 and confield too, but when i posted the analogy between left blank and ecol 4 i started collecting facepalms :facepalm:

I can hear it!  Those wheezy sounds?  

EP7 competes heavily for title of my fav [album] of theirs so this is a big win.  

Fkin love this so far! 

Edited by toaoaoad
  • Like 4