IGNORED

Autechre - PLUS 20.11.20

Blir

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I texted about the album to my gf and she mistyped a response "Goo for you.?" Which I think is somehow appropriate. Goo secreted by Autechre. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, toaoaoad said:

Coincidentally  one of my tasks of the day was to process these two huge bags of beets that I bought.

Perfect task for first listen!  :emotawesomepm9::emotawesomepm9::emotawesomepm9::emotawesomepm9::emotawesomepm9:

IMG_7537.jpg

I can hear it!  Those wheezy sounds?  

EP7 competes heavily for title of my fav [album] of theirs so this is a big win.  

Fkin love this so far! 

well, the similarity is more a suggestion: in the final section left blank stabilizes on a melody that, both in sound and in form, seems to share some genes with ecol4, 7FMic has something of confield, while dekdre scape could be the brother of zesiss countarex fallen barbarously between the blades of draft..

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

23 minutes ago, xy_politics said:

Played X4 5 times before carrying on with the rest of the album.  Oof..  Best Autechre since Glasgow Art School?

after listening through the album at home I took it for a drive and ended up listening to X4 3x in a row.  After a few listens I'd feel comfortable putting it in a playlist with my favorite ae songs. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, ignatius said:

this album is so good. just what i needed.  

thnks  autechres.  

on my first listen, some tracks made me think "it souds like ignatius stuff"  (no joke ?)

the first two ones i guess

Edited by neurone
  • Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1