• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, springymajig said:

Alright... All caught up:

• Title is a watmm meme
  • Beats
  • X4 is everyone's favourite
  • Comparisons to EP7 (in not really hearing it) 
  • Misuta Go hates everything

Just finished X4, enjoying the  album so far but the flow of it is harder to understand on first listen... 

Yeah, I find it to be much more NTS-ish with over & undertones of Oversteps & Move of Ten. Maybe some of the more metallic percussion seem kind of ep7ish, but I'm not really getting a lot of that either.

• Like 1

Cooooooool

Glad this one has beats. Kept my mouth shut but I did not understand all the gushing praise for Sign. That one felt like they had recorded it but forgot to turn on the drum tracks.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Burger 1

I texted about the album to my gf and she mistyped a response "Goo for you.😊" Which I think is somehow appropriate. Goo secreted by Autechre. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, toaoaoad said:

Coincidentally  one of my tasks of the day was to process these two huge bags of beets that I bought.

Perfect task for first listen!  :emotawesomepm9::emotawesomepm9::emotawesomepm9::emotawesomepm9::emotawesomepm9:

IMG_7537.jpg

I can hear it!  Those wheezy sounds?  

EP7 competes heavily for title of my fav [album] of theirs so this is a big win.  

Fkin love this so far! 

well, the similarity is more a suggestion: in the final section left blank stabilizes on a melody that, both in sound and in form, seems to share some genes with ecol4, 7FMic has something of confield, while dekdre scape could be the brother of zesiss countarex fallen barbarously between the blades of draft..

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1
11 hours ago, Blir said:

Available from the Bleep store right now, including pre-order download.

Discuss and post terrible memes in this thread.

@Blir you know what to do

41BCBF1E-ECF9-4900-8B8E-56900A9697E8.jpeg

Edited by NewSchoolScience
  • Like 2
  • Burger 1
23 minutes ago, xy_politics said:

Played X4 5 times before carrying on with the rest of the album.  Oof..  Best Autechre since Glasgow Art School?

after listening through the album at home I took it for a drive and ended up listening to X4 3x in a row.  After a few listens I'd feel comfortable putting it in a playlist with my favorite ae songs. 

• Like 2