IGNORED

Autechre - PLUS 20.11.20

Blir

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, sexagon hun said:

Pretty spooky, wonder if these familiar (compression?) artifacts are part of the actual track, like when you try to make ultra-quiet stuff loud enough to hear. Maybe accidental audio

1 hour ago, eclipsis said:

the bros should start making soundtracks

There should be a biopic of the Autechre story, or maybe a series a la Wu-Tang: An American Saga. 

Start off on the mean streets of Rochdale, bus stop tagging, making tapes... Each series comes with a selection of unreleased tracks from the archives for that time period. I'm thinking, maybe Gary Barlow could play Rob now. Not sure about Sean, maybe Adam Levine? Both have acting experience, and would be able to tap into their vast musical reserves to nail the roles. 

Still loving PLUS, but no shipping update ?

Edited by Shimon_Shimon

20 hours ago, sexagon hun said:

i like what i'm hearing, curious as to how it develops. might end up putting this between X4 and TM1 as silence before the storm instead of the sign tracks (and move pre esc between ecol and X4 instead of lux).

*queues for pms*

20 hours ago, Amen Lare said:

Pretty spooky, wonder if these familiar (compression?) artifacts are part of the actual track, like when you try to make ultra-quiet stuff loud enough to hear. Maybe accidental audio

most probably.