IGNORED

Autechre - PLUS 20.11.20

Blir

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, FurryThings said:

Is there a link to the sign bonus track? Anyone know what the japan shirts look like? Ugh, bleep hasn't shipped my order yet

link for the flac is in the youtube link

therefore, the Japanese bonus track could be a piece of koto music under anesthesia. I see a not too hidden thread of malice behind Sean's grin. Rob, as always, let it pass, rolling his eyes and bringing a hand to his forehead.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Soloman Tump said:

Bit disappointed I've not received this let alone a despatch notification.

My local record store are showing it in stock and I could click and collect for when they open in an hour's time

I'm in the same boat. First time I've not got the new Ae on release day, ever.

Well I checked my order confirmation email and the small print at the bottom says

"For updates about your order visit Your Account, where you can see its status and download an invoice."

And I can see/download and invoice but not see any order status details...?  Anyway, I'm not angry (yet), it's just bizarre how the rest of Europe seems to have got their copies on or before release day.

28 minutes ago, Soloman Tump said:

Well I checked my order confirmation email and the small print at the bottom says

"For updates about your order visit Your Account, where you can see its status and download an invoice."

And I can see/download and invoice but not see any order status details...?  Anyway, I'm not angry (yet), it's just bizarre how the rest of Europe seems to have got their copies on or before release day.

I believe the shipping details would be visible if you chose the tracked delivery option. I received the email a few days ago, but I have not yet received anything - i'm from Italy - and, as in your case, I cannot check the status of the order. The same thing happened with sign and everything was fine

Nah I order from bleep a fair bit and you get an 'order has been dispatched' email even with standard shipping. If they've fucked up the UK stock levels or something I can live with a delay but an email update one way or the other would be nice.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, danshoebridge said:

Nah I order from bleep a fair bit and you get an 'order has been dispatched' email even with standard shipping. If they've fucked up the UK stock levels or something I can live with a delay but an email update one way or the other would be nice.

Agreed.

However its a bit shite when I ordered within ten minutes of it being announced, and yet some who ordered it last week have received theirs.

• Thanks 1