IGNORED

Autechre - PLUS 20.11.20

Blir

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, jaderpansen said:

ok i have to say on first listen those sign style tracks (lux, ii, esle) seem a bit of p(l)ace tbh.

I got to agree but I can't complain, I'm so stocked, love both albums !

• Like 1

Regardless of whether you like PLUS or not, it does make a very compelling contrast to SIGN. Maybe reordering the tracks from both albums into a playlist would be a pretty cool experience.

Off topic: I still can't understand how AE can put out two albums in the space of a month, BOC can't put out a single fucking track in seven years. It's gonna be the same as TH - they set themselves up to fail by making the wait too long and consequently giving fans unrealistic expectations.

I'm off to make my PLUSIGN playlist.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

haha FUMI, Since the last BoC, AE has put out just under 17 HOURS of music - and for a while they dropped an album or EP ever few years, not sure making new music is really interesting to them anymore.

Back on topic;  yes, this IS confirmed a play on Sean, PLS (SIGN, PLUS) - We Did It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Edited by sexagon hun
  • Burger 1