IGNORED

Autechre - PLUS 20.11.20

Blir

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a lot about how BoC once said they had like a fully acoustic version of MHTRTC but they didn't wanna release it out of fear of "alienating their fans." How much cool stuff have they done that they didn't feel fit their brand well enough? Just let us hear stuff, don't be scared of your own shadow!!

Anyway PLUS is sick

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

47 minutes ago, cear said:

Autechre - SIGN WARP329 ... 3+2+9 = 14
Autechre - PLUS WARP338 ... 3+3+8 = 14

Autechre - elseq 1-5 WARP512
Autechre - NTS Sessions WARP364 ... 3+6+4 = 13

Yeh! I posted that a few posts after my initial one. ?

I figure that's accurate.

RE: Lamenting lack of BoC - you guys forget that most of these artists, and I think it would be fair to include Autechre in this assessment, make music for themselves first and foremost - this is why a lot of these artists have huge catalogs of unreleased material that will likely never see the light of day simply because the artists didn't make it for us or for release to the public.

I'm sad too we have no new BoC and have had none for some time - but until BoC come out and say "we're done, thanks for all the fish", we can't assume they aren't planning something for the future.

In the meantime, if you'll excuse me I am heading for the upper stratosphere listening to X4 :dadjoke:

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

marhide sounds like when you are in the gents at a service station and you are minding your own business drying your hands with the hand dryer, then someone starts using the one next to you, and shorty afterwards another dude powers up the one to your other side.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1