IGNORED

The Wyrding Module - Electronic Tonalities For the Subjugation of Parasitic Psychical Entities

Rubin Farr

• Rubin Farr changed the title to The Wyrding Module - Electronic Tonalities For the Subjugation of Parasitic Psychical Entities
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice but I'll wait until they fix all the typos in the release before I purchase this because I can't be arsed to fix them by hand. Even the album title in BC has a typo and the image above ^^ says "limted" lol

18 minutes ago, zkom said:

Nice but I'll wait until they fix all the typos in the release before I purchase this because I can't be arsed to fix them by hand. Even the album title in BC has a typo and the image above ^^ says "limted" lol

"...sometimes when certain magickal incantations are being performed the alterations of the common wordage may be necessary in secrete rites such as those which to the lay man seem strange or occidental. this is not by chanse but by designe and thus showing ignorance only allows the initaited to realize the dire state owned by those who maye seem to brandish their superiority. there are no men superior to other men, of course, only fools who believe their own righteousness at their own eventual folly and exclusion" - excerpt from Book II of Lost Esolis 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, auxien said:

"...sometimes when certain magickal incantations are being performed the alterations of the common wordage may be necessary in secrete rites such as those which to the lay man seem strange or occidental. this is not by chanse but by designe and thus showing ignorance only allows the initaited to realize the dire state owned by those who maye seem to brandish their superiority. there are no men superior to other men, of course, only fools who believe their own righteousness at their own eventual folly and exclusion" - excerpt from Book II of Lost Esolis 

Ah, I'm not initaited then.

• Like 1