IGNORED

If there was another AAA, what would you ask?

dingformung

I would ask what language either of them find has the most interesting sonic character, or if they could categorize favorites by what qualities each is strongest in. I don't recall anyone asking them anything along those lines.

• Like 1

If everyone were born with nipples on the tips of their fingers, how do you think this would have changed the course of human history?

On 11/2/2020 at 11:54 PM, Username said:

I would ask what language either of them find has the most interesting sonic character, or if they could categorize favorites by what qualities each is strongest in. I don't recall anyone asking them anything along those lines.

715px-Sonicband.jpg.e9b49bdc76c11630d83b8070e30330fd.jpg

• Thanks 1

Just now, Alcofribas said:

This guy gets it

thx for reminding me. that album feels extremely appropriate at this exact moment.

"Each person who tries to see beyond his own time must face questions to which there cannot yet be absolute answers"

• Like 1

there was one of these threads, somewhere. 

i'd be interested to ask about their use of generative. like, they said they don't do generative. but, they do, though, right? it's just, like, composed generative. expand on that, pls. tx

8 minutes ago, very honest said:

there was one of these threads, somewhere. 

i'd be interested to ask about their use of generative. like, they said they don't do generative. but, they do, though, right? it's just, like, composed generative. expand on that, pls. tx

There was a recent interview where the distinction Sean made was that generative is just something where you code it up and press a button and let it do its thing, but they are more into building something that feels like gear, where you have to continually interact with it and guide it. Assisted automation. I'm totally down with this concept.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sweepstakes said:

There was a recent interview where the distinction Sean made was that generative is just something where you code it up and press a button and let it do its thing, but they are more into building something that feels like gear, where you have to continually interact with it and guide it. Assisted automation. I'm totally down with this concept.

ya. that's what i was talking about, that interview. would just be cool to hear them expand on how they view their use of compartmentalized generative. 

33 minutes ago, AnwarAutokino said:

"why did u create SIGN with a regular DAW & what vsts did u use"

I see what you did there ?

I'd ask them what I asked before... to put some Shostakovich into the equation. 

And team up with Thom Yorke, use his voice. 

Edited by WurstPLUS