DJ Metatron - Loops of Infinity (A Rave Loveletter)

One of the best albums this year... vinyl is sold out now, but the whole album is on YouTube:

He released it alongside another two albums from a new moniker, The Phantasy, Ibiza I and II:

Gave it a brief listen. I have "U'll Be The King Of The Stars" on vinyl and it's one of my fave records.

Everything that came after didn't live up to that record including this new album. Still it's already better than "2 the sky". And the rest of his other aliases I think just isn't my ting.

7 hours ago, dcom said:

1993 rave loveletter.

Heh, I had the same association, even though I've always preferred this version:

4 hours ago, e-mertz said:

Gave it a brief listen. I have "U'll Be The King Of The Stars" on vinyl and it's one of my fave records.

Everything that came after didn't live up to that record including this new album. Still it's already better than "2 the sky". And the rest of his other aliases I think just isn't my ting.

No love for Traumprinz? :blink:

I was lucky enough to get a copy of each of the new releases. Nothing but love for everything he does. (Okay, maybe some of the Golden Baby stuff wasn't quite up my alley ...)

I guess I would have to listen to his other stuff more thoroughly. It's definitely very well produced, just not my coup of tea.

Edited by e-mertz
5 hours ago, d-a-m-o said:

any other stuff I should listen from him ?

all his stuff is good.

traumprinz full length 'mothercave', prince of denmark 'the body' i would say are classics.

people went insane for his dj healer album from the other year. he works under a bunch of dif aliases, all his stuff is vinyl only.

Edited by species8472
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, d-a-m-o said:

wow that Ibiza ptII ep is killer, even the track with the weeknd sample (yes it's that good) 

any other stuff I should listen from him ?

Everything really.

This mix is an instant classic:

https://soundcloud.com/planet-uterus/dj_healer_planet_lonely

There are a couple more on his Soundcloud:

• Like 1