IGNORED

Pye Corner Audio - Black Mill Tapes (10th Anniversary Box Set)

Rubin Farr

22 hours ago, smokebelch said:

There is a Vol.5 exclusive to this box... Lapsus have confirmed on Twitter that it's NOT going to be available outside of this set alas... which sucks for everyone who already has 1-4 multiple times...

Yeah this sucks. 

Maybe it will appear one day as a digital download once all the sets are sold? They would be mad not to do that, it will only get pirated  about otherwise. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Soloman Tump said:

Yeah this sucks. 

Maybe it will appear one day as a digital download once all the sets are sold? They would be mad not to do that, it will only get pirated  about otherwise. 

They said on Twitter that you'll be able to buy the tracks once released- I think that means to get the extra tracks you will have to buy them individually... 

All his albums are great, some of his E.Ps are not my cuppa tea though, not so atmospheric. My favourite album of his is Hollow Earth  https://ghostbox.greedbag.com/buy/hollow-earth-5/ which is like a more mature developed version of his form IMO. I'm glad that an artist is making some of their best stuff as they progress, as most tend to lose the real magic after time.