IGNORED

Videos

th555

oh man, PLEASE keep working on Flangenbett's Theme, that song is so so dope. Feels like a great fusion of IDM elements mixed with 80s synthwave, really dig it.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice mate.  Both the audio and video 

i have always wanted something like this to generate videos from ever since I used to watch Winamp visuals.  I guess there are programs for that sort of thing but way too little time to get into it.

I also 3D model for a job (engineering) so motivating myself wouldn’t be easy.

I checked out "Volcanic Activity". I like that scratchy percussive thing that plays at those quiet parts. It had me moving to the beat at those moments.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/23/2021 at 4:40 PM, Grain Bastard said:

Nice mate.  Both the audio and video 

i have always wanted something like this to generate videos from ever since I used to watch Winamp visuals.  I guess there are programs for that sort of thing but way too little time to get into it.

I also 3D model for a job (engineering) so motivating myself wouldn’t be easy.

Thank you, and Steh BL as well ?

I think there are quite a few programs that simulate oldschool video synthesis and nowadays eurorack modules as well.

I got a reel to reel multitracker and am enjoying the workflow (and sound, to some extent..) so far. Turns out that this, and not some "studio brain" sequencer, was the missing piece of my hardware setup. Kinda stupid posting these in a videos thread but whatever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Vid is sorta rubbish tbh, just messing with nodes in Blender for the first time but didn't make it reactive to the audio. I'm quite content with this track though. Naive faux-classical analog synth music.

And some ambient techno cheese or whatever. Turns out marimba + supersaw goes well together.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...