Spontaneous reaction on first listen : now that is a tremendously enjoyable pop record, with all the trademark Jam City bits you'd expect from him.  Catchy as fuck, equally as emotional and amazingly crafted. I somehow miss the way he sang on Dream A Garden though ?!

• Like 1

Haha, saw this artwork fly by on MusicHarbour and assumed this was Apple Music mixing up multiple different artists named “Jam City” again. So this is legit?! I’ll have to check it out, really like Dream a Garden.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By auxien
      2020 best of mix. almost 40 artists. a bit tense and messy but what hasn't been this year? hope you find some tunes/artists you've not heard. enjoy 🙂
      (will be adding tagging very soon)

• By Nil
      Massively looking forward. Like, AOTY contender already.
      I’ll update when there’s more info.
    • By pera
      Just announced:
      https://squarepusher.net/
      I am literally crying
    • By auxien
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/394188952/2020-the-semi-modular-beat-machine

And some heavily edited video:

Basically I'm very interested in this, but not sure it's worth the investment for what I might get out of it. Seen a few reviews popping up in the weeks since I first saw it, but none of them really have any more information on actual real time usage or live demos; all we're shown is the video above and some links to performances where it's assumed a version of the software was used. I'm quite sure this guy isn't blowing smoke, but I'm also not sure how useful/good this will actually be once it's complete.