Confession thread

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Once, I needed pine nuts for some pesto. I saw how expensive they were and ran them through the self check out as salted peanuts instead. 

during the summer of 2016 i found a sandwich on the ground & started eating it & it turned out there were ants in & i kept eating it this happened on more than one occassion

In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max’s toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Ed

Posted Images

If your macro ratios are potentially fucking with your heart, I’d say you might want to rethink those macros...but...

homer simpson surgery GIF

11 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

If your macro ratios are potentially fucking with your heart, I’d say you might want to rethink those macros...but...

homer simpson surgery GIF

No no it’s still alcohol fucking with my heart I just watch my macros because I don’t want to cut back on my suntory whiskies 😂

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

No no it’s still alcohol fucking with my heart I just watch my macros because I don’t want to cut back on my suntory whiskies 😂

Wait, so you're not the guy in your avatar? I've been fooled!

9 minutes ago, yekker said:

Wait, so you're not the guy in your avatar? I've been fooled!

I never said I wasn’t! 👀

takes a huge heart to feed all these massive muskles 💪 

let’s socially distance arm wrestle over zoom 😂

Edited by Hugh Mughnus
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Break up a bag of uncooked ramen into chunks and then lick the pieces and stick them in the broth powder like Fun Dip.

Go on, try it.

one time i took a shit on a beach using an industrial sized roll of toilet paper i stole from a mcdonalds. tp was not very good & took up most of my backpack space. i buried it using a couple of sticks i found in the bushes nearby. skidoos were going by in the lake on the distance

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Burger 2
3 hours ago, TubularCorporation said:

Break up a bag of uncooked ramen into chunks and then lick the pieces and stick them in the broth powder like Fun Dip.

Go on, try it.

We used to eat uncooked ramen in elementary school but were told to stop because supposedly it gives you worms...

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, yekker said:

We used to eat uncooked ramen in elementary school but were told to stop because supposedly it gives you worms...

there would need to be worms in the ramen for this to happen... but honestly that wouldn't surprise me.

• Farnsworth 1

spent way too much on this, but after using the same pedal that came with my kit for almost 20yrs, using the dw for the last week is like having magic faeries under my foot.

dw9k.thumb.jpg.5e56d8e8c86138496b2acf83f85bafb2.jpg

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

there would need to be worms in the ramen for this to happen... but honestly that wouldn't surprise me.

Since ramen noodles are pre cooked that would in fact surprise me.

Also, uncooked ramen noodles are delicious. Salty and crunchy. Hmmm.

9 hours ago, yekker said:

Hahaha I always thought you could get worms from Mac n cheese mixed with ketchup because of that Kids in the Hall episode 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Came for saucy watmm gossip, found a culinary thread. Very vanilla, guys, disappooooointeeeeed

16 hours ago, Cryptowen said:

one time i took a shit on a beach using an industrial sized roll of toilet paper i stole from a mcdonalds. tp was not very good & took up most of my backpack space. i buried it using a couple of sticks i found in the bushes nearby. skidoos were going by in the lake on the distance

Sounds idyllic, to be honest.

^Yeah honestly i look back at those two summers with a great deal of fondness, and probably will when i'm old

would probably not shit on a beach today but i don't regret it

23 hours ago, Himelstein said:

Hahaha I always thought you could get worms from Mac n cheese mixed with ketchup because of that Kids in the Hall episode 

The bass player in my band in high school used to sing the song from that sketch a lot, and on the rare occasion I eat mac and cheese these days I do too.

• Haha 1