IGNORED

Confession thread

drillkicker

9 minutes ago, yekker said:

Wait, so you're not the guy in your avatar? I've been fooled!

I never said I wasn’t! ?

takes a huge heart to feed all these massive muskles ? 

let’s socially distance arm wrestle over zoom ?

Edited by Hugh Mughnus
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

one time i took a shit on a beach using an industrial sized roll of toilet paper i stole from a mcdonalds. tp was not very good & took up most of my backpack space. i buried it using a couple of sticks i found in the bushes nearby. skidoos were going by in the lake on the distance

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Burger 2

3 hours ago, TubularCorporation said:

Break up a bag of uncooked ramen into chunks and then lick the pieces and stick them in the broth powder like Fun Dip.

Go on, try it.

We used to eat uncooked ramen in elementary school but were told to stop because supposedly it gives you worms...

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, yekker said:

We used to eat uncooked ramen in elementary school but were told to stop because supposedly it gives you worms...

there would need to be worms in the ramen for this to happen... but honestly that wouldn't surprise me.

• Farnsworth 1

40 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

there would need to be worms in the ramen for this to happen... but honestly that wouldn't surprise me.

Since ramen noodles are pre cooked that would in fact surprise me.

Also, uncooked ramen noodles are delicious. Salty and crunchy. Hmmm.

9 hours ago, yekker said:

Hahaha I always thought you could get worms from Mac n cheese mixed with ketchup because of that Kids in the Hall episode 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Cryptowen said:

one time i took a shit on a beach using an industrial sized roll of toilet paper i stole from a mcdonalds. tp was not very good & took up most of my backpack space. i buried it using a couple of sticks i found in the bushes nearby. skidoos were going by in the lake on the distance

Sounds idyllic, to be honest.

23 hours ago, Himelstein said:

Hahaha I always thought you could get worms from Mac n cheese mixed with ketchup because of that Kids in the Hall episode 

The bass player in my band in high school used to sing the song from that sketch a lot, and on the rare occasion I eat mac and cheese these days I do too.

• Haha 1

Since we're talking about dick stuff - when I first discovered masturbation in grade 5, I of course thought that I had unlocked one of the greatest, best kept secrets of the universe.  But I also felt like a monster, and tremendous guilt despite no Catholicism in my upbringing.  I guess in my mind I was the equivalent of a no-pants-trenchcoat-bro in the park.  Although my shame did nothing to shake my enthusiasm.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

38 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

I guess in my mind I was the equivalent of a no-pants-trenchcoat-bro in the park.  Although my shame did nothing to shake my enthusiasm.

Yeah similar experience at around the same age. Maybe it's because people don't usually talk about the "sometimes you feel kinda tired & withdrawn after" part. To the young mind it feels as if God himself were smiting you for daring to glaze the sacral ham