IGNORED

prdctvsm - Most Dank, Dankest

Alcofribas

yeah, I love this guy, he changed my life with his dank contributions

shout out to @ignatius, too

these guys know where to find the good stuff. I've been following meme pages on different platforms but most of the memetic pictographs posted there did not stimulate the meme related parts of the brain at all! Some were just lame. But the memes posted here have quality. The quality knows no bounds imo

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Burger 1

20 minutes ago, dingformung said:

yeah, I love this guy, he changed my life with his dank contributions

shout out to @ignatius, too

these guys know where to find the good stuff. I've been following meme pages on different platforms but most of the memetic pictographs posted there did not stimulate the meme related parts of the brain at all! Some were just lame. But the memes posted here have quality. The quality knows no bounds imo

ignatius gets a "yeah" from me.

yeah

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

prdctvsm ignatius  yeah with the DANK

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, dingformung said:

Luckily you added the ignatius part later.

If you had to choose, who is better, ignatius or productivism?

I think I know the answer already, because you made it so obnoxiously apparent: You prefer prdctvsm over ignts.

Aren't you afraid of hurting ignatius with that assessment? He also has feels. And aren't you afraid of being potentially totally wrong (not saying you are or you aren't)?

If you make him push his meme game even further like a true sportsman, that's fine, but what if you hurt him? His feelings? Do you even care for other people's souls?

I think both these meme posters are on the same level and play in the same league. The quality of the memes posted is at a similar level, if not at exactly the same.

Who do you even think you are, questioning this? Who??!?

Who gave you permission?

yeah

• Haha 1

Yeah.
He is 99% of my love of this forum with Rdj and Schlitze making up the remaining 1%.

I feel like I owe him at least an ounce of weed.

Edited by m0rb1d
Yeah
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1