Ochre - Understory (Mystic & Quantum DreamWalker series 002)

if you dont want to wait one week , here is the deal! DreamWalker series 001 & 002 vinyls + free Ochre Artwork Fridge Magnet + free M&Q face mask = 26euros plus shipping. (standard shipping europe 14 euros / us 24euros) only via email to mysticandquantum @ gmail.com to order with your address

IMG_5262.jpg

IMG_5232.jpg

IMG_5239.jpg

IMG_5235.jpg

IMG_5234.jpg

mascarilla.jpg

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dcom
      New cinematic melodic ambient album, fantastic.
    • By dcom
      Plaid associate Mason Bee's latest single taken from his debut album Play Flights, with a beautiful Ochre remix of the title track.
    • By foresense
      Hi all, some of you may remember me..?  I was here earliest in 2000 2001 posting tracks as forlon and later as missingsense.
      I've done an album on antilounge records, remixes featuring Ochre, Elektrovolt, G∆rtm∆len and Marric.
      Real happy how this turned out. We have tapes!

• By Touched Music
      Now Up For Pre Order..
      https://touched.bandcamp.com/album/dear-of-the-yog

1. Spawkings (Martin Nonstatic rmx)       2. Missingsense - Goodnite Reroute (Roel Funcken rmx)       3. Fygon Isk (Ben Fowler rmx)       4. Drogan (Lusine rmx) 04:30       5. Artcloud - Sunder (Roel Funcken rmx)       6. Leaved (Generate rmx)       7. Plaid - Wen (Roel Funcken rmx)       8. Balaklavskiy Prospex (Ben Milstein rmx)04:13       9. Pead Bandorum (Kettel rmx)       10. Ochre & Roel Funcken - Spock Covex       11. Other Form of Matter (Erothyme rmx)       12. Circuit Interference (Woulg rmx)       13. Ben Milstein - Cosmic Flatulence (Roel Funcken rmx)       14. Bloid Fraxton (Rumpistol rmx)       15. Pead Bandorum (Illuvia rmx)       16. Sisix & Shwex - Divergence (Roel Funcken rmx)       17. Cober Blue (Julien Mier rmx)       18. Android Robson (Ochre rmx) 03:00       19. Humanoid - Post human (Roel Funcken rmx) 03:07    

releases May 26, 2018 

So I’ve had this idea for years, and finally its coming to life, thru a release on Touched. I wanted to do something bigger with my musical power for a good cause. I have an amazing network of musical friends, and almost everybody I asked to get involved said yes. I just want to make a statement, we all have power to do something good in this world, just think about it what it is for yourself and think of ways to make it happen. 

3 years ago I adopted a rottweiler from the shelter, he was in the shelter for 2 years. From all the dogs I took walks with I connected the most with him. And although he is a handful, I love him more than anything in the world. And it opened up my eyes even wider how I connect with them, mostly better than with humans. 

I just love animals, and dogs in particular. It was clear I wanted to pick a charity that helps dogs, nothing grabs me more by the throat than the horrific situation for dogs in the dog meat trade in Asia. I supported the soi dog foundation a couple of times already so this was a logical choice to focus on them. They do amazing stuff in the whole of Asia. 

Mission Statement of soi dog: 
      To improve the welfare of dogs and cats in Asia, resulting in better lives for both the animal and human communities, to create a society without homeless animals, and to ultimately end animal cruelty. 

www.soidog.org 

I want to thank anyone that has participated to bringing this release to life. The whole release turned out even more fantastic than I could have imagined. Thanks everyone. 

First of all Martin from Touched music.  
      touchedmusic.com 

Musicians : 

Martin Nonstatic 
      ultimae.com/artists/martin-nonstatic 

Missingsense 
      foresense.org 

Ben Fowler 
      www.benfowlermusic.net 

Lusine 
      lusineweb.com 

Generate 
      soundcloud.com/generate 

Plaid 
      www.plaid.co.uk 

Ben Milstein 
      soundcloud.com/milstein 

Kettel 
      www.kettelmusic.com 

Ochre 
      ochremusic.com 

Erothyme 
      erothyme.bandcamp.com 

Woulg 
      soundcloud.com/woulgmusic 

Rumpistol 
      rumpistol.com 

Illuvia 
      soundcloud.com/illuvia 

Sixis & Shwex 
      soundcloud.com/sixis-3 
      soundcloud.com/shwex 

Julien Mier  
      soundcloud.com/julien-mier 

Stakker 
      www.facebook.com/binn.dogends 

Art : SHVLFCE 
      shvlfce.wixsite.com/shvlfce 

Mastering : Bob Macc at Subvert Central Mastering 
      scmastering.com 

And Rip Thomas Denis aka Qebrus. He was supposed to do a remix, we were talking about it a lot, unfortunately it didn’t work out. I hope he has found his peace now. See you on the other side.  
      soundcloud.com/qebrus license   

• By Touched Music
      Min-Y-Llan A Distant Rainbow, Remixed, Remastered, Repackaged, Rereleased.... 100 Only
      New Artwork From The Man Of The Moment Grid Pattern
      Remastered By Crimson Sun Audio - Mastering And Mix Engineering
      Remixes From
      Roel Funcken
      Christ.
      Ochre
      LogreybeamMusic
      & 2 From The Mighty Plaid
      Plus 4 Extra Tracks On The Digital.