IGNORED

Autechre or Bola or Neither!

Guest rob

Hi all,

I'm trying to identify a piece of music.

Its ID3 lag and track name claim it to be a Bola remix of VI Scose Poise by Autechre.

The problem I have is it sounds absolutely nothing like VI Scose Poise by Autechre (its far too musical if you know what i mean!) and it sounds nothing like anything by Bola!

It is however one of the most fantastic electronic pieces I have ever heard and I would love to know who its written by.

Anyone else come across this? Is there any way I can post a clip of this tune for someone to identify.

Many thanks!

Rob

yeah you should be able to attach a clip. There should be an upload button at the bottom of the Reply or Post Message page (you can only attach short clips as a standard member though)

Guest ▓▓▓

i reckon that this must be the same one that was floating around the time of confield's release. if i remember rightly we didn't find out who did it then.

• 13 years later...

The idea of Bola remixing confield... Or rather, Gescom remixes of confield sounds nice though. Prefer the mix of styles of gescom, tbh.

This track though.... meh. Not really...

Archived