IGNORED

Music by Dane Jacobs (that's me)

springymajig

Hi everyone, I am starting a thread for my music as well (it's been a long time since I've posted here). Any and all feedback welcome.

This is something I did a few months ago, and I'm currently working on an entire album which this is a part of (all videogame/chiptune inspired stuff).  So more to come...

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This is another track from the album I'm currently working on, Super Golyhedronland.

Probably the most "IDM" of the bunch, lots of skittery, constantly changing beats in odd meters, but it's all very sugary and sweet and colourful ?

• Like 2

On 11/26/2020 at 10:05 PM, springymajig said:

Hi everyone, I am starting a thread for my music as well (it's been a long time since I've posted here). Any and all feedback welcome.

This is something I did a few months ago, and I'm currently working on an entire album which this is a part of (all videogame/chiptune inspired stuff).  So more to come...

this is sick

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 11/10/2021 at 8:13 PM, springymajig said:

Been a while... been working away at artwork for my album, Super Golyhedronland, which will release on November 22!

Here's another track from it, a bit of chiptune/hardcore-techno wackiness:

Nice track! This reminded me of the music from one of the Metal Slug games but with an insane bpm at one point. What is the bpm on this bad boy?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, organizedn015e said:

Nice track! This reminded me of the music from one of the Metal Slug games but with an insane bpm at one point. What is the bpm on this bad boy?

Thank you! This one is set at 250bpm in FLstudio but depending on how you interpret the beat I suppose it could be argued there are bits at 500 or even 1000 ?

• 9 months later...