IGNORED

Ocean Moon - Crystal Harmonics (Jon Tye/Jon Brooks/Steve Moore/Richard Norris)

gated

A curious release that is styled to look like a library release from the 70s but is actually produced by Jon Tye of Lo Recordings/Seahawks fame alongside Jon Brooks, Steve Moore, and Richard Norris. Very nice ambient from the clips:

https://www.juno.co.uk/products/ocean-moon-crystal-harmonics/788938-01/

40 minutes ago, gated said:

A curious release that is styled to look like a library release from the 70s

that's because it's an "ambient/new age/modern classical library suite for KPM, this is inter-dimensional music for mind, body and spirit."

Gotta say it's a bit annoying when they release something on vinyl with no digital downloads but do make it available on streaming services. I prefer not to use streaming services because I think they're bad for musicians and bad for labels but they leave me no choice when they do this.

2 hours ago, kuniklo said:

Gotta say it's a bit annoying when they release something on vinyl with no digital downloads but do make it available on streaming services. I prefer not to use streaming services because I think they're bad for musicians and bad for labels but they leave me no choice when they do this.

Yeah... was just searching for a download option- so this isn't available to buy anywhere digitally!? That's a shame if it's ONLY on streaming...