IGNORED

Aphex Twin now on Bandcamp!

fxbip

4 minutes ago, colunga said:

639021564.jpg?1556710453

haha forgot about that

i want a star wars style action figure of Rich with his GX-1 shooting ''prick'' if you press his belly tho

Edited by fxbip
  • Like 2

At first I thought this would be a great chance for Rich to just move his Warp Store to BC so he doesn't have to deal with all the back-end stuff that was putting him off uploading tracks.

But no, none of the bonus tracks from there, and none of the CD2s of the singles, either. Seems a bit... half arsed.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, purlieu said:

At first I thought this would be a great chance for Rich to just move his Warp Store to BC so he doesn't have to deal with all the back-end stuff that was putting him off uploading tracks.

But no, none of the bonus tracks from there, and none of the CD2s of the singles, either. Seems a bit... half arsed.

Doesn't disagree, would have been probably better to have the bonuses but i think this is mostly a Warp records affair.

Keeping it as official as it can.As it was released originally.

good to have that stuff available on unarguably the best music platform out there.

but it's all cheaper on the bleepstore (presumably a case of warp setting bc pricing higher to compensate the % cut) and like purlieu said, the bleepstore has all the bonus shit and the tuss! so that still seems like the better option.

• Like 3

None of bonus tracks from the warpstore are included in the albums at bandcamp... (Bandcamp: I Care Because You Do - only 12 tracks... £9 ) (Warpstore: 20 tracks 9.99€)