Aphex Twin now on Bandcamp!

4 minutes ago, colunga said:

639021564.jpg?1556710453

haha forgot about that

i want a star wars style action figure of Rich with his GX-1 shooting ''prick'' if you press his belly tho

Edited by fxbip
  • Like 2

At first I thought this would be a great chance for Rich to just move his Warp Store to BC so he doesn't have to deal with all the back-end stuff that was putting him off uploading tracks.

But no, none of the bonus tracks from there, and none of the CD2s of the singles, either. Seems a bit... half arsed.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, purlieu said:

At first I thought this would be a great chance for Rich to just move his Warp Store to BC so he doesn't have to deal with all the back-end stuff that was putting him off uploading tracks.

But no, none of the bonus tracks from there, and none of the CD2s of the singles, either. Seems a bit... half arsed.

Doesn't disagree, would have been probably better to have the bonuses but i think this is mostly a Warp records affair.

Keeping it as official as it can.As it was released originally.

good to have that stuff available on unarguably the best music platform out there.

but it's all cheaper on the bleepstore (presumably a case of warp setting bc pricing higher to compensate the % cut) and like purlieu said, the bleepstore has all the bonus shit and the tuss! so that still seems like the better option.

• Like 3

None of bonus tracks from the warpstore are included in the albums at bandcamp... (Bandcamp: I Care Because You Do - only 12 tracks... £9 ) (Warpstore: 20 tracks 9.99€)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By justanotheruser
      Album entirely recorded using archaic recording devices. 
      Any thoughts? 
    • By justanotheruser
      I would like to share with you, beautiful people, my very first album release: "ReconoɔǝЯ".

The following is an attempt at creating a “palindromic” record, meaning that it can be listened to from both sides: “(..) an attempt to materialize the backs and forths of life (…) It is music without a starting corner, but it takes the idea of a corner and turns it into a circle. The idea of the beginning being repeated at the end and the end at the beginning…”.

Entirely recorded using archaic recording devices, such as Sony TC250, Fostex X18, Walkmans, among them.

Hope you guys enjoy it. Love you all ♥

https://uisato.bandcamp.com/album/recono
    • By Ivan Ooze
      Yo guys, i was happy and also shocked to see that Planet Mu is 25 years old, saw it on bandcamp today!
      Mike P congratulations  and thank you so much for all the dope artist and murziq you introduced us ❤️
      https://daily.bandcamp.com/label-profile/planet-mu-25th-anniversary-guide
      good god! all these amazing records, but also weird that a lot of em are not on bandcamp 🤔
      anyways here are once again 10 of my all time played to death yet unbreakable fav's
      leafcutter john - The housebound spirit
      datachi' - mmale ffemale
      venetian snares - huge chrome cilinder box
      venetian snares - fool the detector
      exile - pro agonist
      kuedo - servant
      jlin - black origami
      gabor lazar -source
      young smoke - space zone
      machinedrum - rooms
      so much i missed, don't know where to start so what are your fav's and what did i miss out on fam?? post your top 10

• By fxbip
      Most of Squarepusher discography now on Bandcamp!

https://squarepusher.bandcamp.com/
    • By feltopptak
      Coming soon on ROHS! RECORDS (4th December 2020)
      https://rohsrecords.bandcamp.com
      NEW NOYZELAB Album "CPMSubtree" audio will follow soon

Noyzelab is David Burraston - or is it that David Burraston is Noyzelab? After experiencing the man's work, you may not be able to tell the difference. Noyzelab's debut at ROHS! is a surrounding and otherworldly album called CPMSubtree, made up of five surreal displays of studio electronics that elasticize the album's forty-minute runtime into unfathomable stretches of displacement. 
      Currently residing in Australia, Burraston has spent many years refining his focus in many different departments - lectures and residencies around the world, collaborations with Aphex Twin, Chris Watson, Oren Ambarchi and Russell Haswell, recordings published at Important Records, Taiga, .MEDS, Cataclyst and Psoma Psi Phi, and installations assembled in dozens of indoor and outdoor spaces. He has built his own synthesizers and has written his PhD thesis on Generative Music & Cellular Automata, working to explore and document his research with generative systems, computing and all kinds of synthesis. On top of all of these things, he's often found with portable recording rigs, doing field recording to capture exotic and interesting atmospheres. 
      CPMSubtree is, at least in name, a follow-up to TTMSubtree, a cassette issued at Psoma Psi Phi in 2017, although the sounds presented here are wholly unique, in their own macroverse of existence. When listening to Burraston's music, you can never be quite sure what it is you're hearing or feeling - is that a sinewave, or feedback? Are those bells or a DX7? Is that a gust of Cootamundra wind on the mic, or algorithmically processed white noise? Are we frozen in space while otherworldly spectrums of color billow around us at light speed, or are we being poured down a waterfall, one molecule at a time, to coalesce into a pool of pulsing fluorescence? You might ask yourself any or all of these questions - but Noyzelab does not provide any answers. This is a one-way trip that you can't come back from, so proceed at your own discretion! For those of us eager to map the frontier of new and stimulating electronic music, the unknown has never been quite so rewarding. 
      NOTE: Noyzelab recordings utilize the full breadth of the frequency spectrum, and as such, are best experienced with either headphones or speaker systems that can yield very high and very low frequencies without issue. Lossless file formats are also encouraged, to minimize the reduction of these frequencies and their presence within the recordings.