IGNORED

Which tracks should I check out absolutely

Berk

I tried boc a couple of times, but it never really clicked. which tracks should I absolutely check out?  

Spoiler

not trolling here, i'm serious. i was hoping this could fly in the bocforums. bocbocboc

I'm certain people will say I'm insane for leaving out <insert their favorite>, but I feel like these are the absolute  "essentials":

An Eagle In Your Mind
Telephasic Workshop 
Music Is Math
Alpha and Omega

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Valleyfold said:

But honestly threads like this are pretty pointless, nobody has your taste, people just get to post their favorites. 

This is probably a really good point 

if you could tell some of your favorite artists/songs, it may be easier to suggest songs which might click with you more 

like someone else suggested, check out one of their albums instead.

mhtrtc and geogaddi seem to be the general favourites, so maybe pick one of those and run with it.

but in all fairness, you can't go wrong with any starting point. they have one of the most consistent discographies i've heard. even the EPs are all really really good. which could be why it takes them a fucking eternity to release anything lol

Edited by Kennylogg Bubblebath

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I liked a few tracks so far: sixtyniner and  amo bishop roden (i remembered that last one). but there's something so lackluster about their sound. I cannot get past it, it's not appealing to me.

On 12/12/2020 at 12:05 AM, Berk said:

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I liked a few tracks so far: sixtyniner and  amo bishop roden (i remembered that last one). but there's something so lackluster about their sound. I cannot get past it, it's not appealing to me.

Why are you trying to make us make you like them? ?

For you to not like BoC is definitely the twisted brain wrong of a one-off man mental but that's OK.

Edited by NewSchoolScience
  • Thanks 1

Hello berk! BoC are good for all moods.

When i wanna relax and i'm alone in peace and quiet i listen to these songs. They are fairly long songs, but i put them on repeat and listen when i have time.

1.) Corsair

2.) Open The Light

3.) Tears From The Compound Eye

4.) Farewell Fire - I love this one but i don't like how it ends, the fade out lasts too long  but it's good if you wanna listen to go to sleep.

5.) Semena Mertvykh

When i really wanna jam BoC i always play this song...

1.) BoC - Live

2.) Eagle In Your Mind

3.) Telephasic Workshop

4.) Come To Dust

5.) Cold Earth

6.) Hi Scores

7.) June 9th

8.) Reach For The Dead

When i eat lots of butter and load my cofee with fat free cream.

1.) Sick Times

2.) Iced Cooly

3.) Everything You Do Is A Baloon

4.) You Could Feel The Sky

Haff a nice day. Spade jamu fun grab a cheer biggle. You'll now now a mack too swan.

Spaech!

• Thanks 1

You know Berk is British slang for a simpleton?

Looks like we have something in common ??

Drag your head out your ass and wrap your ears around these Hexagon Sun beauties 

Boards of Canada - Chinook - YouTube

Boards of Canada - Buckie High - YouTube

Edited by beerwolf

• 1 year later...

Aquarius is so, so good! 

I keep coming back to the Good Friday remix lately, I don't know why. I think it's the ~2 min. "outro" with the drums, it's hypnotic. Always been a fan but like milkface says about Aquarius, it's just hitting different lately. It's zenning me out in a big way.