IGNORED

Modal Skulpt

TheBro

My mate has one - he sold a few things and bought a Skulpt, a Korg Odyssey, a Microfreak and a Pittsburg Modular Lifeforms all at the same time.

I’ve seen him a few times since and he talks loads about the Korg and the Lifeforms but never said anything about the Skulpt.

I’ll ask him for his opinion but he is the type of person to talk synths with, so his silence regarding it may suggest a little bit of an underwhelming experience.

obviously you have to take that in context of having the other new synths to play with at the same time.

For £149 it seems like a good alternative/addition to Volca’s and the like, so if you like it’s sound it’s got to be worth a shot.  It’s cheaper than many plugins.

Definitely not one to step on though ? - thinking about it, I’m not sure I have any synths that wouldn’t break if I stepped on them... maybe certain area’s of the OP-1 would be ok (away from knobs) and maybe my MachineDrum...?

We should start a new thread ?

The manuals for mackie mixers used to have a picture of a chubby dude standing on them to showcase their durability. Just throwing that out there.