IGNORED

Patricia - Non Zero Sum

markedone

a2756936555_10.jpg

New self-released Patricia album.  Tracks lean more towards his older stuff (opal tapes releases) and funky acid type sound.  Nu Perspective is my initial favorite track, but the whole album is solid.  The collaboration tracks (w/ J. Albert, Russel E.L. Butler) are standout as well.  Buy it for a good cause, 100% of Bandcamp sales for this release go towards the NAACP legal defense fund

Edited by markedone
  • Like 6

• 4 weeks later...

I got the digital download for this last night and it is such an enjoyabe listen. I am amazed at how minimal the arrangements seem but all the songs build to such a great energy. I guess it might be his strength as a sound designer too. Can't stop listening to Gaining Steam just perfect.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nom zero sum is the album I have wanted since his flawless first opal tapes outing. I just can't get enough of this sound pallete. And his characteristic intertwining melodies :music:

Edited by markedone
  • Like 2