IGNORED

post your favorite hi hats

Alcofribas

4 hours ago, Shimon_Shimon said:

Tune, such a good album. Shame they never hit this level again (IMO) Hell on Earth was a good follow up, but there's not one duff track on The Infamous. 

this is one of the best albums of any genre imo. it's just one of those special art works where so many unique things came together to make it work. i think the excellence of the original productions combined with q-tips meticulous adjustments and the total raw flow of the rapping in every track...it's just incredible.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dr lopez said:

absolute masterclass in hi hats from the greatest rock drummer ever

dude great selection. when you take in all the conflict sting and copeland went through it seems to me stings effect on copeland was to tighten his drumming. this is just a guess but i think sting's control reigned the drums in somewhat and i honestly think they're perfect on so many tracks. i love the police lol

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Alcofribas said:

this is one of the best albums of any genre imo. it's just one of those special art works where so many unique things came together to make it work. i think the excellence of the original productions combined with q-tips meticulous adjustments and the total raw flow of the rapping in every track...it's just incredible.

Couldn't agree more. One of the classic 90's album, captures a moment in time, and vibe, perfectly. It's their most accomplished album.

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.04042c0513903092c13200db00692ec5.jpg

4 hours ago, dr lopez said:

absolute masterclass in hi hats from the greatest rock drummer ever

I would have picked this myself, the drumming across Reggatta de Blanc is... Copeland gets bonus points for writing the Equalizer theme too. 

• Like 3

Prince "Ballad of Dorothy Parker" peak linndrum.

Nitro Deluxe "this brutal house" simple but brilliant twist on basic house hat pattern

Solomon Angelo

Edited by perunamuusi
  • Like 1