IGNORED

Beatwife - Cornbrail Acid III (Bandcamp)

Uros

On 12/14/2020 at 12:53 AM, Uros said:

I like this way more than the recent Rognvald stuff. imo has a lot more variation. Braindance to the core.

For real. The name Beatwife is atrocious, but the music is better in my opinion.

16 hours ago, Braintree said:

For real. The name Beatwife is atrocious, but the music is better in my opinion.

Yeah, this surfaces in every BW thread. Dunno why not simply use the Rognvald one. He supposedly ditched the beatwife moniker at some point, but for some reason returned to use it. Does harm to the music, because this one is pretty dope imo.

12 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Why does that get tagged with an aphex symbol?

lol, because that's the channel's symbol ? I doubt that kebabkillaz is rdj ❤️ for Hugh Mungus

17 minutes ago, Uros said:

lol, because that's the channel's symbol ? I doubt that kebabkillaz is rdj ❤️ for Hugh Mungus

Doh ?‍♂️ I didn’t realize it automatically puts the channels tag in the corner when you embed YouTube vids lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/17/2020 at 6:37 PM, fxbip said:

Been waiting for years for Rockafeala and The Time for Love to be released.

Some real bangers in there.

I'm still waiting for him to formally release some of the Burnkane b-sides on his soundcloud. ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...