IGNORED

Brothomstates - Rekobn-Tich-Ey

cear

1 hour ago, d-a-m-o said:

pls !

edit Paypal won't let me buy it for some reason 

:shrug:

Yeah me too. “To comply with government regulations, this purchase has been declined.” Weird.

Anyway, what a nice surprise.

1 hour ago, d-a-m-o said:

Are we sure this is an official bandcamp page ?  I hope he'll upload unreleased stuff and maybe new music ? 

Yer man Lassi tweeted the link early this morning so think we're all good ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Extralife said:

This is sounding great to my ears. Brings back a lot of memories.

Absolutely - Time to retire the 128kbps mp3 version he gifted to us on his site many years back. Looks like the flac has been encoded in an insane 96khz sample rate. It's like listening to old IDM Christmas carols (especially the twinkly Dekc)

(and also a full length version of the pretty snippet we had at the end of the previous version of Bathroom Tests)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mcbpete said:

Absolutely - Time to retire the 128kbps mp3 version he gifted to us on his site many years back. Looks like the flac has been encoded in an insane 96khz sample rate. It's like listening to old IDM Christmas carols (especially the twinkly Dekc)

(and also a full length version of the pretty snippet we had at the end of the previous version of Bathroom Tests)

Bedroom Tests slaps hard. Like a lost Polygon Window track. 

• Like 1

On 12/24/2020 at 3:07 PM, mcbpete said:

Yer man Lassi tweeted the link early this morning so think we're all good

Thanks man. Yeah, I already bought stuff of a fake bandcamp page, had no clue that kind of business exists ?

And yes, unfortunate:

Leider können wir Ihren Einkauf zurzeit nicht abschließen
Aufgrund regulatorischer Vorschriften wurde diese Transaktion abgelehnt.
Edited by WurstPLUS

7 hours ago, WurstPLUS said:

Yeah, I already bought stuff of a fake bandcamp page, had no clue that kind of business exists ?

Got very close myself a year or so ago when someone had then entire Skam back catalogue available on Bandcamp and I was so close to clicking the 'buy all' button. So since then I definitely do a little bit of research when something unexpected comes up on there before putting down cash !

Interesting. Sounds legit based on evidence but some weird choices. Strangely milky/boxy midrange which is pleasant enough but a weird departure and makes it sound more aggressive and 2D. Mr. Y is toast which... I mean, it was cheesy but it definitely added some flavor to the mood and broke up the ambience/noise/austerity nicely. Just pitching Whind down a step is kind of weird. I'm glad "Outro" is its own track now because it was always my favorite part of the whole EP, but I would've expected a more interesting name and the drums don't seem to have anything to do with the arps.

What's the story with the original, anyway? My wild guess is Lassi borrowed Origami's equipment, in particular the 606, for a week and just did these rando ambient jams.

7 hours ago, Extralife said:

The Arcola ep for sure. 

Also the Narita EP with Blamstrain (Brothomstrain/Blamstates)