IGNORED

Gescom - AMKS_1

hello spiral

5 minutes ago, cern said:

Is there some hero who recording this? I missed MDX.. Seems like Vanz/Fear Ratio now

i hope so too! this is crazyyyyy!

3 minutes ago, xox said:

i hope so too! this is crazyyyyy!

It would be so much better if they played it on Youtube because: full volume control, live chat, can jump back in the mix, plus they could keep it there when ending.

But I guess they want to be underground and do their own stuff

2 minutes ago, cern said:

yes, i believe it's that! but maybe they'll give us some parts to dl them 

i haven't recognized a single track so far :facepalm  

I have Rob Hall on Facebook but I don't want to bother the man and ask..
He always seems to be like that "artist who complains about the music industry and never gets paid enough guy"

I know what's going on in those peoples head if you asking for music..

4 minutes ago, cern said:

I have Rob Hall on Facebook but I don't want to bother the man and ask..
He always seems to be like that "artist who complains about the music industry and never gets paid enough guy"

I know what's going on in those peoples head if you asking for music..

i'd be satisfied with the track list ?

btw... i always liked his mixes! imo he's one of the best... so yeah, imo he should be more famous fo sho

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, xox said:

i'd be satisfied with the track list ?

btw... i always liked his mixes! imo he's one of the best... so yeah, imo he should be more famous fo sho

Totally! His mixingskills is pure ace! So many times Ive been out and running to that shit. 
He deserve the best also ofc, I even wrote to him one time (I was very friendly) and told him I would totally support him if he release some tracks and his reply was: "ok"

lol he only made me feel stupid. ?

4 minutes ago, cern said:

Totally! His mixingskills is pure ace! So many times Ive been out and running to that shit. 
He deserve the best also ofc, I even wrote to him one time (I was very friendly) and told him I would totally support him if he release some tracks and his reply was: "ok"

lol he only made me feel stupid. ?

aha...ok! he's one of those i guess! well talent is never enough and social skills and absence of neurotic ambivalences are sometimes even more important imo 

ae track was mixed few min ago!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, xox said:

aha...ok! he's one of those i guess! well talent is never enough and social skills and absence of neurotic ambivalences are sometimes even more important imo 

ae track was mixed few min ago!

c16 deep tread & artov chain!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cern said:

It would be so much better if they played it on Youtube because: full volume control, live chat, can jump back in the mix, plus they could keep it there when ending.

It'll probably be up on leisure complex in a few days: https://www.youtube.com/c/LeisureComplex.

There's a ton of good reasons for choosing not to put it on youtube, don't get sore

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 1/3/2021 at 12:37 PM, mcbpete said:

"Could you leave the decks alone please. Stop scratching yer fookin' decks"

Yoo, sorry to bump this thread I'm listening to this gescom thing again after Sean's AMA, and I swear I've heard a vocal sample like this in a mix somewhere ("Could you leave the mixer alone please" etc), but I can't remember or find anything. Were you referring to something specific here?

57 minutes ago, rddm said:

Yoo, sorry to bump this thread I'm listening to this gescom thing again after Sean's AMA, and I swear I've heard a vocal sample like this in a mix somewhere ("Could you leave the mixer alone please" etc), but I can't remember or find anything. Were you referring to something specific here?

I think it might be a reference to this:

• Like 1