IGNORED

Where'd this thread go?

hello spiral

5 hours ago, dcom said:

If a complete thread needs to be administratively culled, it should be replaced with a note explaining why and the thread made read-only.

i deleted the thread because this is my forum... kthxbye. *leaves*

Joyrex

7 hours ago, zkom said:

The habit of deleting threads here without comments or leaving any traces is just fucked here. A higher form of censorship that just doesn't try to stop the discussion but is more akin to wiping out something from history and memory completely. Just lock the thread and if there are some very offensive posts then delete them, not the whole fucking thread.

We rarely delete threads... you may think that, but it's not the case - mostly it's the OP deleting their own threads (which they have the right to do). Mods normally lock threads unless asked by the OP or someone involved provide a valid reason for doing so.

5 hours ago, dingformung said:

this happens if you have a senile old man as an admin. we need a new leader

Fuck off; I'm 47 - and probably a lot more cognizant than your likely drug-addled mind

4 hours ago, omnii said:

No i didn't delete it. I didn't even think that was an option.

I actually wanted to delete it the first day because it backfired so bad. Someone assumed it was MY music (since i authored the post) which was quite depressing. I know my music isn't groundbreaking but to compare it to this release is horrifying. I couldn't figure out how to do it though. Then the thread got really entertaining. 

I rarely visit this website these days. The Cult 48 threads being deleted didn't help. What good is WATMM if i can't even talk about how overrated and cheesy collectives like Cult 48 are. I can't even put in to words my disappointment in how many people buy into this crap.

Cult 48 is the MLM of IDM.

Lets say i'm changing the subject with this last statement. I think people have a right to know about content theft, might impact their buying decisions.

LOL - you asked me personally to delete the thread! (it's hidden by the way)... I'll post the PM convo as proof since you can't seem to recall this yourself in a moment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, Joyrex said:

We rarely delete threads... you may think that, but it's not the case - mostly it's the OP deleting their own threads (which they have the right to do). Mods normally lock threads unless asked by the OP or someone involved provide a valid reason for doing so.

Fuck off; I'm 47 - and probably a lot more cognizant than your likely drug-addled mind

LOL - you asked me personally to delete the thread! (it's hidden by the way)... I'll post the PM convo as proof since you can't seem to recall this yourself in a moment.

LOL i forgot i put in a ticket when i was trying to figure out how to delete it.

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 7
  • Burger 1

It was an email, but w/e:

Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 3.18.32 PM.png

1 minute ago, omnii said:

LOL i forgot i put in a ticket when i was trying to figure out how to delete it.

So, do you want me to unhide the thread, or leave it hidden?

"Omnii created a support request"

Omnii: LOL i forgot i filled out a ticket when i tried to delete the thread
Joyrex: It was an email but w/e

\Make it public again, honestly my reasoning in the ticket was BS, i just figured it would work.

I only wanted it down because like i said earlier, it backfired and had not become entertaining yet.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

Thanks for the clarification. It just sometimes seems very unexpected and because they disappear without trace it's hard to tell what the hell happened.

Just now, zkom said:

Thanks for the clarification. It just sometimes seems very unexpected and because they disappear without trace it's hard to tell what the hell happened.

No worries - anyone, at any time can ask me what happened to [insert WATMM fuckery here] and I will do my best to address it.

• Like 3

Just now, MIXL2 said:

I vote MIXL2... he's smarter than all of us combined

Thread is unhidden now... you can all storm the capital because I said so

Just now, omnii said:

Y'all probably want me to run the website now?

Well, you've got the doddering old man senility down pat! :dadjoke:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, very honest said:

spanishguy's account is gone

I'm genuinely surprised someone noticed my absence from here lol

In any case I'm not gone, I just have this awful account name as my nickname because this site sucks monkey dick

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, KovalainenFanBoy said:

I'm genuinely surprised someone noticed my absence from here lol

In any case I'm not gone, I just have this awful account name as my nickname because this site sucks monkey dick

holy shit. rtr, nice to meet you. so you really are from spain, then?