IGNORED

tsrono | n-v center

eczem

2 hours ago, eczem said:

New tsrono album by @auxien on pre-release. Obviously an insta-buy!

2 hours ago, Extralife said:

Bought. @auxien is getting better and better.

2 hours ago, Stickfigger said:

Very nice sounding tracks; can't wait to hear the full set

thanks y'all. didn't realize the preorder was going to pop up tonight but here it is. glad yr all liking what you're hearing, i think the album works pretty well altogether, pulled together from tracks over the last 2 or so years.

1 hour ago, dingformung said:

I skipped the first preview track because it was too repetitive. Reppa is a revelation, though. Pre-ordered

hehe carp.e is a bit repetitive yeah, i think it works in its place on the album tho :nyan: glad you're liking reppa so much for sure ?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

ah! forgot it was popping tomorrow, glad you're liking those Stick!

hyperfin.e is definitely a nod at NHK's sound. wasn't intended that way but once that groove started happening i had to do my sorta take on that. wasn't sure it was ever gonna see the light of day but it seemed to fit there in the album so ?

referenced him and plenty of others in the playlist the label put together for me with a bunch of influences for the album i gave them...check it out too if interested: 

And bought. Sounds really, really, really good. Aside from the great songwriting, I admire the density / space ratio in these tunes. Bravo @auxien !

edit : reppa and carp.e are instant favorites.

Edited by Nil
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Nil said:

And bought. Sounds really, really, really good. Aside from the great songwriting, I admire the density / space ratio in these tunes. Bravo @auxien !

edit : reppa and carp.e are instant favorites.

thanks for the compliments Nil (really really really lol)! love that they're hitting other musicians ears so well ?  

13 minutes ago, Extralife said:

Listening now. I like this. Very much.

Also dig your influences list.

Well done @auxien, this is some of the best material I’ve heard from you.

many thanks m8 ? yeah the influences are always interesting for me to hear about from other artists so when the label asked me about that i jumped on it. had even more on the list but some isn't available on Spotify and/or they may have just tightened it up.... i think i gave them like 2+ hours worth of tunes lol

• Like 1

This is really strong; I enjoyed every track on here and it's definitely going to get repeat listens

Reagent in particular though, what a lush song, has those atmospheric synth washes that I love. The last few minutes are just maximal

Could be my favorite t s r o n o release, which is a big deal

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, eczem said:

This is really strong; I enjoyed every track on here and it's definitely going to get repeat listens

Reagent in particular though, what a lush song, has those atmospheric synth washes that I love. The last few minutes are just maximal

Could be my favorite t s r o n o release, which is a big deal

dude, really glad you're enjoying! definitely design my albums for the long haul/repeated listens so i hope that's the case :catsalute:

yeah! reagent's synth stuff was a little bit of magic...Stick called them Skee Mask pads and he's not wrong... had to tune the tone through like idk how many different pedals/effects to get that washiness without it getting dulled out. hehe that last portion of the track is probably my favorite part of the song.   ?

• Like 1

I'm planning on buying this one too.  Typically I wait until Bandcamp Days, but we'll see.  I'm still working through last month's Bandcamp Day purchases...

• Like 1

On 2/16/2021 at 10:32 AM, atypic said:

I'm planning on buying this one too.  Typically I wait until Bandcamp Days, but we'll see.  I'm still working through last month's Bandcamp Day purchases...

i know them feels. i'm also taking a couple months off of Bandcamp buying for reasons and just trying to mostly dig in with all the dozens of things i bought last year on Bandcamp Fridays and just my massive music collection in general....my BC wishlist is still growing despite not really trying, tho. too much good stuff being dropped. 

this one will still be there whenever ? 

On 2/16/2021 at 9:05 PM, Braintree said:

Digging that last track. Nice bass sounds on it.

danke! weird track for me, much more sparse than i ever do really but i couldn't stop listening to it after recording so had to find some home for it and see if it burrowed into anyone else's ears :nacmat: