IGNORED

Cristian Vogel - The Rebirth of Wonky

Nil

• Nil changed the title to Cristian Vogel - The Rebirth of Wonky
  • 1 month later...

This lead single is cool. Will definitely check out the rest. Can someone recommend more of his music along these lines and anyone else with similar style?

5 hours ago, splesh said:

This lead single is cool. Will definitely check out the rest. Can someone recommend more of his music along these lines and anyone else with similar style?

It's not that easy to find real lows in the discography of  this artist. because all is good in its own way, even though some of his older stuff seems a little out of date today. I started listening to his music 25 years ago. he has a huge back catalogue with varoius styles, mainly hard, dark and noisy techno stuff in the early 90s. so be prepared... my first vogel album  was "body mapping", a straight and fast techno album. for me it represents the core of the vogel sound, combining the roots of the Brighton techno with his forward thinking and very special ideas of sound. but there is a lot more to discover. i just listened to "Specific Momentific" on mille plateaux again. maybe thats still a good starting point for the more experimental and stranger side of him. a softer approach to his sound delivers „rescate 137“. it still sounds very fresh in my opinon. and is for sure still one of my favourites. love the latin music influence in some tracks on there..

• Like 2

100% that ^

(+1 for rescate 137)

Also station 55

And I probably mention it every few months on here or IRL but General Arrepientase is one of the finest, heaviest techno tracks ever.

❤️

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/8/2021 at 5:33 PM, splesh said:

This is highly recommended:

CRISTIAN VOGEL : Classics Remastered (1993-1998) - 2CD - SUB ROSA - Forced  Exposure

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1