IGNORED

Possible new Weirdcore Phex stuffs in the works

T3551ER

However, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the digital artist was unsure as to whether the project would be going ahead. He added that it “hopefully” will.

:facepalm:

Alright then.

Spoiler

NEW APHEX 2024 :cisfor: (I mean not new, the stuff that was played live, Turin trks and shit)

Edited by Adamovich

• 2 weeks later...

Collapse was the best audio visual pairing of anything I’ve experienced in the past decade. Richard and Weirdcore are the tag team champions of the world right now in my book. Hopefully they can bring their creations into VR at some point as well as I recall that being mentioned at one point...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It is too bad Youtube got rid of the PM function.

I uploaded some Bloc 2011 videos and weirdcore contacted me and was super nice like "Hi man love your videos, I did the visuals.. Is it okey if I take some of your movies and paste it on my website" like ofc go ahead. 

He would totally give some updates in this. 

On 2/6/2021 at 5:24 PM, Hail Sagan said:

Collapse was the best audio visual pairing of anything I’ve experienced in the past decade. Richard and Weirdcore are the tag team champions of the world right now in my book. Hopefully they can bring their creations into VR at some point as well as I recall that being mentioned at one point...

Anything that complimented aphex's music would be awesome. Some head-fucking face-melting acid type thing

Would probably:

Spoiler

• Like 1

• 1 month later...