IGNORED

Hafler Trio / Autechre - ³oæh [7Lp-Box]

subsub

• 2 weeks later...

oh wow the excerpts actually sound pretty good! I haven't heard most of this besides the shortest of the trilogy (æ³o & h³æ) but after hearing those excerpts I am a bit more interested

5 hours ago, Candy Coloured Clown said:

There are some excerpts up on this page. https://www.soundohm.com/product/ae3-o-h3ae

49 minutes ago, X4creek said:

oh wow the excerpts actually sound pretty good! I haven't heard most of this besides the shortest of the trilogy (æ³o & h³æ) but after hearing those excerpts I am a bit more interested

These sound like bits from one of the first two albums (I'm guessing the second). I listened to those plenty, but not the third. The pitchfork review printed here is also from when the second album was released.

Pretty confusing...

22 minutes ago, t yst r said:

These sound like bits from one of the first two albums (I'm guessing the second). I listened to those plenty, but not the third. The pitchfork review printed here is also from when the second album was released.

Pretty confusing...

also Discogs is listing it as "³oæh"? While the site is listing it as "ae³o & h³ae" which is just the title for the first of the trilogy. Yeah it is REALLY confusing lmao

Edited by X4creek

7 minutes ago, X4creek said:

also Discogs is listing it as "³oæh"? While the site is listing it as "ae³o & h³ae" which is just the title for the first of the trilogy.

Ok, so ³oæh is the title of the boxset, I hadn't seen that before. Thanks!

Disregard that Soundohm page, it's a mess ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Rubin Farr changed the title to Hafler Trio / Autechre - ³oæh [7Lp-Box]
17 minutes ago, BobDobalina said:

Even though I know IDM can be extreme, I feel compelled to salute those of you able & willing to pony up the squids for this fungible piece of Autechria.

:catsalute:

what about this fungiblol seantechria?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Soloman Tump said:

This was actually alright, for under an hour of random bleeps and scrapes. I got the CD for £13 which is fine

dunno but to me it was worse than any 50'-60'-70'ies electronic music pieces that i know of

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, xox said:

dunno but to me it was worse than any 50'-60'-70'ies electronic music pieces that i know of

I like the album because a lot of it sounds like mousing around with the old Microsoft trackball I used to have. Good memories

• Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

5 hours ago, mcbpete said:

Plus doesn't it come in a lovely carry case with a handle (or am I thinking of a Hecker thing?)

do you mean this maybe?

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/-WC4DmGgix2kc_Z8eNHuxZ2ZRHZrFT6sRXGMo5_dqDn9QKOPpz8TXX0RwvhZXB__7f8wt-A8bwqtjcCDwVEiGvOQN2XbQ7rbZ-Bm0vIzA-bXCDdUzFLZXWFBob7C5Q

russell haswell.

5 hours ago, Soloman Tump said:

This was actually alright, for under an hour of random bleeps and scrapes. I got the CD for £13 which is fine

also the artwork is worlds better (and i'm dead fucking serious).

Edited by jaderpansen

1 hour ago, hello spiral said:

I was hoping it would hang around for at least 48hrs (till payday) but the fucker has gone already ugh

https://www.vod-records.com/HOME-1-64.htm

Although says their webshop is currently closed to deal with volume of orders so it may be gone there too. Madness.

8 hours ago, jaderpansen said:

do you mean this maybe?

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/-WC4DmGgix2kc_Z8eNHuxZ2ZRHZrFT6sRXGMo5_dqDn9QKOPpz8TXX0RwvhZXB__7f8wt-A8bwqtjcCDwVEiGvOQN2XbQ7rbZ-Bm0vIzA-bXCDdUzFLZXWFBob7C5Q

russell haswell.

also the artwork is worlds better (and i'm dead fucking serious).

Aye that was it. For some reason I thought that Vainio/Booth banana eye one was also in that kid-friendly dvd case