IGNORED

RIP Salvatorin

hello spiral

Salvatorin died in his sleep this morning.

Chatmm and beak are both reeling. He was posting in chatmm this morning when I got out of work.

Unreal, so upsetting.

Such a good dude. No idea what else to say.

• Sad 49

Fuuuuuuuck.

That's sad as hell.  I don't know what to say.  Never met him, but he definitely added a lot to this forum over the years.  Such a colourful, interesting character... I remember his vision about setting up little encampments for shroom/acid trips in the woods.  He introduced me to some of the best bizarro media on the interwebs.  Dude was a pretty big part of the forum's identity imo.  Wish I'd had a chance to meet him in person.

• Like 8

Dude, what the fuck. I just had a long ass conversation with him like 10 days ago. He was the funniest person here to me. I was hoping to meet him in person as well sometime. This kind of gave me a miniature panic attack.

• Like 3

Damn. RIP, Salvatorin. Very sad to learn about, in a generally sad time.

I appreciate knowing, though. Thanks for letting us know. 

Such terrible news.  May he rest in peace.  I didnt know him super well but he was definitely a key and O.G. part of the culture here and I enjoyed many of his musings and left-field energy he brought to the forum.  Sending positive vibes to his family n friends (and appreciate you reaching out Logan)

this is incredibly sad. 

salv was one of the greats on here, i remember all kinds of details of him over all the years and he seemed like such a cool guy. always felt we'd be friends if we ever crossed paths.

rip

• Like 5

Damn. I still remember all his crazy antics here from 2013. And I think we had a minor dispute or two over some political thread, but there's no denying the impact he made here.

R.I.P. fellow Alaskan

• Like 1