2 minutes ago, Dale said:

That's a beautiful track from him.

RIP Salvatorin

It really is. It always stuck with me through the years and I'm gutted listening back to it again now...

• Like 2
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Salvatorin died in his sleep this morning. Chatmm and beak are both reeling. He was posting in chatmm this morning when I got out of work. Unreal, so upsetting. Such a good dude. No ide

Just want to add something I think is important to this thread, without taking away from tributes and grieving.  I also don't want to assume or claim to know Phil's particular situation.  But I have r

I am very upset and have been since I found out last night. Extremely sad thing to read. Phil was an extraordinarily unique person and a kind soul. I remember when I joined watmm I was 16 and there we

Posted Images

I'm shocked and saddened. Like many here, I found his comments and unique viewpoints a breath of fresh air and fun. A true counterpoint to my dry, dull posts.

I feel truly sorry for his family who will be trying to deal with a terrible loss right now. 

There is always help out there for you if you find yourself spiraling down a drug hole. If you feel you have nobody to talk to then message me, I'll see what I can do. 

RIP Salvatorin I'm gonna make some music today

• Like 2

he posted this in chatmm recently, had no idea he was so sick on the bass (check out solo at around 4mins in)

• Like 12
  • Thanks 6

Goddamnit. Like others said, he will be missed as someone who brought unique views and colour to this, and other places. Often I found his posts inspiring and life affirming.

I feel like there's a tree growing from the top of my head.   

• Like 7

I remember when I first joined watmm way back when - he was an immediate standout. Such a unique and wild character.  He had a very sharp wit and was part of that OG crew but was incredibly welcoming and open. Also, quite a handsome chap. I chatted with him quite a few times and was lucky enough to meet up with him a couple years ago before the Aphex Brooklyn show. He was just as unique in person. He definitely had a way about him. I’m gutted for his friends and family. And that includes his friends and family on bdb and watmm. It’s a loss for all. And he will be missed, no question.

Cheers, Salvy. And rest in peace, brother.

• Like 12

this is truly disturbing...:( long live oversized tucked-in jeans t-shirts :catcry:

• Like 1
  • Joyrex pinned this topic