IGNORED

Neckbeard

kakapo

I've always considered a neckbeard to be this i.e. face clean shaven with hair on the neck.  Popular with 19th century intellectuals and 21st century basement dwellers alike.  

Henry+David+Thoreau+1856.jpg?format=750w

However, I keep seeing it being used to refer to people with full beards which aren't neatly trimmed.

The problem is overly coiffuerd facial hair does not work for 90% of people and is the purview of spivs, unsophisticated americans, social media haircut spam cunts, eurotrash in tight jeans and arabs who want to pass as eurotrash by having overly coiffured facial hair and wearing tight jeans so that eastern european prostitutes are slightly less repulsed by them, or roided up jizz monkeys who really should know better, but are overcompensating working in a call centre in a northern post-industrial town by looking like a twat.

This post was prompted by @Extralife's comment in Post your most recent picture about the Yek montage and there being 'many neckbeards'.  I can't see any that would meet the above definition. 

I want watmm to have a consistent definition of neckbeard or it's going to tear this community apart.  So which is it?  

Edited by kakapo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, cwmbrancity said:

do you do this to your balls?

Yes, shaved on top to make penis look bigger, underside of balls left hairy to catch my excreted musk. 

Edited by kakapo

1 hour ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

I like the illusion it creates of him continually jumping through a hoop.  Beautiful.

Funno, the hoop also looks like where the various expansion pack faces fit the head, like velcro.

All real neckbeards have some velcro-like component to them.

A neckbeard is something pudgy blokes grow to give the impression that there is a jawline where there is none, so their face seperates somewhat from the rest of the pale flesh.

• Haha 1

neckbread: hallucinogenic loaf made from rust of cheetos, dust of dorritos, crust of fritos & must of whiteclaw monster-infused chicken tendie burritos (the four horsecrumbs of apop&chips). fused together by sweat & follicular grease, cooked in the flesh oven that is the ravine between two ancillary chins. if you get the recipe wrong your brain will be permanently fried: henceforth you shall only be able to communicate in references to the shitty seasons of family guy. but get it right & you will wake up tomorrow in a world where its 2007, fedoras are cool, goku is president, and girls like it when you talk about anarcho-capitalism

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Farnsworth 1