IGNORED

µ-Ziq - Scurlage LP

Hugh Mughnus

Not a lot of info but after listening to a bit in the Instagram video, I’m hyped! 

Looks to be a muziq lp incoming on analogical force!!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CLHMkjpD_d_/?igshid=8cc3fvew26r7

Edited by Hugh Mughnus
  • Like 8

Ridiculously hyped for this tbh. Chewed corners and xtlp were fantastic and as much as I have loved the SoundCloud dump and the steady stream of archive albums I’ve been itching for new-new material. Very happy to know he’s still at it, as busy as he is running the label and being a family man!!

This is awesome. Pls @Bambispill dem beans! ?

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

14 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Ridiculously hyped for this tbh. Chewed corners and xtlp were fantastic and as much as I have loved the SoundCloud dump and the steady stream of archive albums I’ve been itching for new-new material. Very happy to know he’s still at it, as busy as he is running the label and being a family man!!

This is awesome. Pls @Bambispill dem beans! ?

I adore Chewed Corners. I’m digging this, whatever he’s playing. Lots of breaks. The second track in sounds familiar, is that from Xtlp? I knows it’s been on one of the previous releases.

edit: nope! It’s from his Factmag mix a couple years ago. 51:30 mark

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/nM5wNSmVBbNUqQht8

So hyped!!

Edited by Friendly Stranger

16 minutes ago, Friendly Stranger said:

I adore Chewed Corners. I’m digging this, whatever he’s playing. Lots of breaks. The second track in sounds familiar, is that from Xtlp? I knows it’s been on one of the previous releases.

edit: nope! It’s from his Factmag mix a couple years ago. 51:30 mark

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/nM5wNSmVBbNUqQht8

So hyped!!

Good catch! I didn’t recognize any of the tracks!

• Hugh Mughnus changed the title to µ-Ziq - Scurlage LP

Man some really sinister sounding stuff in this clip, I’m really digging it. 

Just gave Chewed Corners another spin tonight, it’s so great. As a grown man pretty fun to admit that “mountain island boner” is a top 15 Paradinas track for me. I’d forgotten this record came out like two weeks after Boards of Canada’s Tomorrow’s Harvest. And a few months prior we got Autechre - Exai.

Here’s hoping 2021 is even close to as good of a music year as 2013....

• 2 weeks later...

I want more lol! I track, a snippet, a teaser. 

One of the most anticipated releases of this year for me. Really nice to know he's still at it. 

On 3/2/2021 at 8:48 PM, Friendly Stranger said:

Yea any news on this at all? Could be a couple months yet I guess. Just itching for some new releases this year.

We will have to be patient! May release by the looks of it. ?

• 2 weeks later...

That sample does indeed sound rather good.  I assume this will be vinyl only as with other AF releases, so I will be getting the digital through bandcamp since their vinyl imports are rather costly - although depending on the print run this time, I imagine blerp / boomklart / redeye will get some in